The Thuraya XT is the only satellite phone in the world to meet the industry’s highest criteria for splash resistance, dust resistance and shock proofing. Combining the reliability of its unparalleled phone functionality, with the dependability of Thuraya’s superior network, its extremely durable design makes Thuraya XT ideally suited for use in tough environments, where other satellite phones cannot operate.
Xhead = Rugged design
Using the latest durable polycarbonates for the outside case, the Thuraya XT is the most durable satellite phone on the market. Thuraya XTs IP 54/IK03 rating is a globally recognised standard meaning it is splash resistant, dust resistant and shockproof.
Xhead = Dependable battery life
Thuraya XT boasts the longest battery life of any satellite handset, providing up to 6 hours talk time and up to 80 hours standby time.
Xhead = Glare resistant display
For easy readability in direct sunlight, no matter how bright the conditions are.
Xhead = Internet-on-the-go
The handsets GmPRS capability means you can easily send/receive emails and browse the web with your laptop or PC from anywhere.
Xhead = Features
* Satellite telephoney
* IP54/IK03 standard
* Glare-resistant display with high contrast menu for easy readability in direct sunlight
* GPS functionality for waypoint navigation
* Messaging via SMS, email and fax
* Battery-saving technology – brightness sensor for the display to reduce batter consumption
* Organiser including calendar, world time and alarm function
* Perfectly balanced size-to-weight ration
* User friendly menu structure with fast access to functions
For full product specification please click here.
For pricing and further information please contact us on [email protected]