African modernisation programmes and procurement initiatives are collectively valued at up to $20 billion over the next decade for armoured and tactical vehicles. Armoured Vehicles Africa will offer an unrivalled opportunity to engage with the most important issues for the procurement, sustainment, training and operational use of armoured vehicles across Africa.
Armoured Vehicles Africa is the African armoured vehicle community’s premier forum for benchmarking, debate and collaboration around the themes of procurement of new platforms, maintenance and upgrade of existing vehicles, the significance of logistics, operational experience, and technological solutions.
This year we’re delighted to welcome Major General G Morake, Commander, Ground Forces Command, Botswana Defence Forces to deliver our keynote address welcoming the community to Gaborone for the first time.
Joining the Botswanan Defence Force in Gaborone are:
* Brigadier General Reginald Odoi, General Officer Commanding, Northern Command & Armour Corps, Ghana Army
* Brigadier General Ayub G Matiiri, Commander Armoured Brigade, Kenya Defence Force
* Brigadier General FA Njau, Land Forces Operations and Training Officer, Land Forces Headquarters, Tanzania Peoples Defence Force
* Brigadier General Jack Sinyangwe, Senior Armour Officer, representing Major General Topply M. Lubaya, Deputy Commander, Zambia Army
* Brigadier General Jean-Marie Obame Eyegue, Commandant l’Ecole d’Etat-Major de Libreville and Armoured Officer, Gabon Armed Forces
The conference will also feature industry support from leading organisations including Textron, RUAG Defence, CMI Defence, Global Seating Systems, Honeywell, IAI RAMTA, Morgan Advanced Materials, Saxon Armor, Pearson Engineering, Timoney, Tyron and United Reseal.
Armoured Vehicles Africa will take place 25th – 26th August 2015 in Gaborone, Botswana. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://bit.ly/ArmouredVehiclesAfrica-agenda, call +44 (0)20 7368 9737 or email [email protected].
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please e-mail Caralina Wonnacott at [email protected] or visit http://bit.ly/ArmouredVehiclesAfrica-agenda.