UDS Air Shepherd Program co-founder Rob Hannaford will speak at the show on 24 July as part of the Lindbergh Innovation Forum.
UAV & Drone Solutions’ (UDS) Air Shepherd Program, developed to protect elephants and rhinos from poaching by using drones, today announced co-founder, Rob Hannaford, would be participating at the annual EAA AirVenture Oshkosh show.
Hannaford’s presentation at EAA will be part of the Lindbergh Innovation Forum, held on 24 July from 9am-12pm. Presentations will be held at EAA AirVenture, Forums Tent, Aviation Gateway Park, Wittman Regional Field in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
During the largest annual gathering of aviation enthusiasts, leaders in the industry from around the world will offer inspiring and provocative presentations and discussion on leading-edge concepts shaping the future of aviation. The format will feature many speakers in short, compact presentations.
Featured presenters include representatives from Uber Elevate, Boeing, Ampaire, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and others. The event will expose attendees to bleeding-edge concepts, including:
* The transformative capabilities of autonomous commercial aircraft;
* Forever changing how we travel within our cities through urban air transport;
* How additive manufacturing is radically changing aircraft development and maintenance;
* Futuristic and ultra-efficient aircraft designs;
* How electric flight can enable a radical transportation future;
* Advanced battery technology, and how it will power the aircraft of the future; and
* Designing for night and beyond visual line of sight drone operations in southern Africa.
Attendees will be able to interact with the presenters at the conclusion of the event in a casual and accessible setting.
VP, Product Strategy and Future Airplane Development, Boeing Commercial Airplanes: The Boeing Company
Vehicle requirements lead: Uber Elevate
MD and CEO: ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research
Dr Donald Hillebrand
Director, Energy Systems Division: Argonne National Laboratory
Dr Susan Ying
VP of Technology Strategy & International Relations, Ampaire, president, International Council of Aeronautical Sciences
Dr Pat Anderson
Professor of Aerospace Engineering and director, Eagle Flight Research Center, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
Co-founder and director/air shepherd, UAV & Drone Solutions
Associate technical fellow, Boeing Research & Technology/The Boeing Company
CEO, Workhorse Group
Chairman, The Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation
President, VerdeGo Aero
Corporate speaker, venture capital advisor and former NASA astronaut