- CAD develops periscope simulator
- Twelve pirates transferred to Mauritius following vessel attack
- Exclusive: South African-led operation frees hostages from Somali pirates
- Private navy to take on Indian Ocean pirates
- Navy to put its reserve under the microscope
- Somali pirate leader retires; 20 pirates captured in last three weeks
- Russian Navy anti-piracy flotilla on the way to Africa
- Armed guards on commercial ships a risky business - expert
- Seven Somali pirates captured as piracy hits three-year low
- Nigeria pirates kidnap 6 Russians, one Estonian
Air traffic networks across SA modernised
24 May 2013 - Thales and Air Traffic Navigation Services (ATNS) Company of South Africa longstanding partners in air traffic management (ATM) systems are immensely proud to announce the recent signature of several significant ...
defenceWeb shines at Air Capability Demonstration
21 May 2013 - defenceWeb, Africas leading defence and security news portal, was invited by the South African Air Force to attend its annual Air Capability Demonstration a spectacular live-fire showcase of the ...
Airbus Military, EADS North America deliver HC 144A Maintenance Training Unit to US Coast Guard
16 May 2013 - The US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center has purchased the prototype CN235 aircraft and plans to transform it into an HC-144A maintenance training unit. The HC-144A is based ...