Top stories this week
- Military trade unions – is there room for them in the SANDF?
- Sandu and SANDF look set for another court battle
- Scaled down SANDF contribution for Freedom Day
- CAR deployment was “not only a South African decision” – Defence Minister
- SANDF will be part of UN DRC intervention brigade
- SANDF deaths near the 30 mark in four months
- Armed gangs put CAR humanitarian aid at risk
- SANDF involvement in DRC intervention brigade held back for “security”
- No more SA soldiers in CAR – SANDF
- SANDF to be part of UN DRC intervention brigade
defenceWeb shines at Air Capability Demonstration
21 May 2013 - defenceWeb, Africas leading defence and security news portal, was invited by the South African Air Force to attend its annual Air Capability Demonstration a spectacular live-fire showcase of the ...
Airbus Military, EADS North America deliver HC 144A Maintenance Training Unit to US Coast Guard
16 May 2013 - The US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center has purchased the prototype CN235 aircraft and plans to transform it into an HC-144A maintenance training unit. The HC-144A is based ...
INTS Systems Management helps prepare defence bids
13 May 2013 - A South African company is exploiting a gap in the market by offering to assist companies prepare bids for Armscor and other defence and government organisations.