Written by defenceWeb/Africom Tuesday, 05 March 2013 14:39
Page 8 of 390
- Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam says his father doing well
- Davies anounces new industrialpolicy: Full text
- Non-Proliferation Council report to be late: DTI
- African immigrants risk lives on epic trek to US
- Gripen output threatened
- Overfishing to wipe out bluefin tuna
- Defence sector cautions on spending cutbacks
- Slums may triple as economic woes hobble UN efforts
- UN envoy says Madagascar risks further conflict
- South African peace event put off after Dalai Lama drama
Air traffic networks across SA modernised
24 May 2013 - Thales and Air Traffic Navigation Services (ATNS) Company of South Africa longstanding partners in air traffic management (ATM) systems are immensely proud to announce the recent signature of several significant ...
defenceWeb shines at Air Capability Demonstration
21 May 2013 - defenceWeb, Africas leading defence and security news portal, was invited by the South African Air Force to attend its annual Air Capability Demonstration a spectacular live-fire showcase of the ...
Airbus Military, EADS North America deliver HC 144A Maintenance Training Unit to US Coast Guard
16 May 2013 - The US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center has purchased the prototype CN235 aircraft and plans to transform it into an HC-144A maintenance training unit. The HC-144A is based ...