Written by defenceWeb , Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 16 January 2017
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Written by Denel Corporate , Thursday, 05 January 2017
Matriculants in the Southern Free State emerged as among the top achievers thanks to academic enrichment classes offered by young engineers at Denel.
Page 1 of 510
- SA shipbuilding sector waiting for SA Navy tender finalisation to showcase capabilities
- SAAF assisting with firefighting in Western Cape
- Eleven suspected poachers arrested in Kruger
- Increase in number of poachers arrested in Zimbabwe as slaughter continues
- Over 80 000 arrested in security operations
- Denel struggling to find new orders for Seeker 400
- South Africa welcomes ECOWAS involvement in The Gambia
- IranAir takes delivery of first Airbus jet post-sanctions
- SAS Amatola to visit four African countries on her European tour
- Military Veterans Department spends millions on education support
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.