Written by Guy Martin , Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Written by Guy Martin , Monday, 02 December 2013
Written by Oscar Nkala , Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Written by Africom , Monday, 25 November 2013
Page 1 of 403
- Botswana interested in acquiring T-50s
- South Korea to buy 40 Lockheed F-35s, further 20 jets still open
- Suicide bomber kills six in assault on Iraqi police station
- Political protesters seek halt to Libyan gas exports to Italy
- Four killed in bomb blast as Ethiopia raises security alert
- ISS: Lampedusa and the plight of African boat migrants
- Sudan plans cabinet reshuffle after fuel price protests
- Bombings in Damascus, southern Syrian city kill 16
- New Silk Road drug bazaar opens a month after FBI bust
- Ugandan source says Congo rebel commander held in Uganda
Radio direction finding overview and future developments
by Poynting Antennas, 10 December 2013
Poynting Antennas has developed specialised software allowing for behavioural modelling of antenna systems.
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.