Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 24 October 2016
Page 1 of 505
Top stories this week
- Two star admiral is acting Joint Ops Chief
- New Navy patrol vessels can wait, but the fleet must have an operational budget – Heitman
- Navy to deploy frigate to Europe for commemoration, exercises
- Current budget allocation insufficient for SANDF – DA
- Airborne maritime surveillance will cost even if aircraft come for free – retired general
- Chinese donation to AU will assist AMISOM
- Pakistan/China Thunder over Africa?
- Algerian forces kill commander of IS affiliate behind French murder
- Japan to expand Djibouti military base to counter Chinese influence
- Algeria army kills five Islamist fighters - defence ministry
- Leonardo-Finmeccanica comments on Algerian helicopter venture
- Algeria’s Bouteflika makes rare appearance after call for early polls
- China to produce An-225 under license
- China says developing new type of long-range bomber
- Algerian Mi-28s break cover
Top-class maintenance, repair and training augments Husky's success
by DCD, 25 October 2016
Its success in the field has been secured by support in training, maintenance and logistics by US-based Critical Solutions International.
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.
Thales named among top companies for the second year by the Dow Jones
by Thales, 12 October 2016
For the second year running, the group received the second-highest score in the aerospace and defence sector.