Written by defenceWeb , Thursday, 01 December 2016
Written by Thales , Friday, 25 November 2016
The refresh enables better detection of evolving underwater threats, and upgrades to cylindrical and flank arrays.
Written by defenceWeb , Thursday, 24 November 2016
Page 1 of 508
Top stories this week
- Nigerian Air Force adding aircraft to its fleet
- Soldiers involved in Port Elizabeth eviction showed “contempt” for the rule of law
- CSIR maintains better border protection is achievable
- Shrinking defence budget has affected Armscor and forced change – retirees
- New JOps deputy chief named, but no word on a new Chief
- South Africa should follow the NATO example and wrap up Op Copper
- Iranian Navy visiting Tanzania
- Tanzanian president tells security forces to pursue wildlife poachers
- Tanzania canine detection team has first success
- Malaysia confirms debris found in Tanzania is from MH370
- U.S. Army trains Tanzania Rangers to combat poachers
- Tanzania’s opposition suspends pro-democracy demonstrations
- Tanzania's president threatens crackdown on opposition protesters
- Wing part found in Tanzania “highly like” from M370
- Tanzania orders two Q400 turboprops from Bombardier
Denel joins forces with global leaders to market geospatial products
by Denel Corporate, 6 December 2016
Denel Integrated Systems and Maritime will team up with Hexagon Geospatial and Geo Data Design to market geospatial products.
Saab receives order for Carl-Gustaf M4
by Saab, 6 December 2016
This is Saab's fourth customer for the system since its launch in late 2014.
Umkhonto missile ready for final testing on frigates
by Denel Corporate, 1 December 2016
Delivery of Denel's Umkhonto surface-to-air missile to an international client has reached an advanced stage, with testing scheduled for early 2017.