Written by defenceWeb Friday, 13 March 2009 16:53
Force Dynamics, a joint venture between Force Protection and General Dynamics Land Systems has been awarded a contract for two Cheetah prototypes as part of the US Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) All Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) program.
Forecast International (FI) says the Al-Khalid (pictured), Type 98 and T-90 main battle tanks will continue to dominate the market for heavy armour for the next decade.
Page 179 of 197
- Ex-Madagascar president denies backing mutiny plot
- Madagascar's Rajoelina says will not run in election
- Madagascar armed forces step back from interfering
- Madagascar's leader hints at 'neutral' government
- Madagascar's leader failed talks were last chance
- Madagascar talks set for April 28 in SA
- Arrests in Madagasar after suspected coup plot
- Madagascar leader to disband government, form new one
- Madagascar army gives president end-April deadline
- African Union imposes sanctions on Madagascar
Air traffic networks across SA modernised
24 May 2013 - Thales and Air Traffic Navigation Services (ATNS) Company of South Africa longstanding partners in air traffic management (ATM) systems are immensely proud to announce the recent signature of several significant ...
defenceWeb shines at Air Capability Demonstration
21 May 2013 - defenceWeb, Africas leading defence and security news portal, was invited by the South African Air Force to attend its annual Air Capability Demonstration a spectacular live-fire showcase of the ...
Airbus Military, EADS North America deliver HC 144A Maintenance Training Unit to US Coast Guard
16 May 2013 - The US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center has purchased the prototype CN235 aircraft and plans to transform it into an HC-144A maintenance training unit. The HC-144A is based ...