Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 08 March 2017
Page 1 of 309
- Philippine nurses forced to give medical training in Libya
- New request from Libya to NATO for military training
- UN-recognised Libyan government to send pilots for training in Turkey
- Five killed in Benghazi battle
- Army mutiny exposes cracks in Ivory Coast success
- Ivory Coast’s two day mutiny leaves foreign investors unfazed
- Ivory Coast president dismisses heads of army, police and gendarmes
- Gambia army chief stands by Jammeh
- Syrian army’s Aleppo advance slows, but victory is in sight
- South Sudan army and rebels clash, at least 15 dead
Airbus Defence and Space appoints four new executive committee members
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 28 March 2017
Jana Rosenmann, Grazia Vittadini, Bernhard Brenner and Peter Weckesser join the executive committee.
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.