Written by Oscar Nkala , Friday, 20 January 2017
Written by Saab , Monday, 09 January 2017
Saab's app, WE:Go downloads each individual soldier's exercise results onto a smartphone or tablet.
Written by Oscar Nkala , Thursday, 15 December 2016
Page 1 of 305
Top stories this week
- Afghan brothers who had 'minefield as playground' develop drone to clear mines
- Conflict displaces record number of Afghans in 2016, U.N. says
- Burundi getting more Cougars
- Under U.S. plan, Afghans may get Black Hawks to replace Russian aircraft
- Islamic State claims attack that kills dozens at Shi'ite mosque in Kabul
- Taliban release drone footage of suicide attack
- Egypt receives more MRAPs from the United States
- Afghan air force needs more pilots, as well as more planes
- Afghan government loses 5 percent of territory in 4 months
- Anger, mourning in Afghanistan after Kabul suicide attack
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.