Written by Guy Martin , Tuesday, 03 December 2013
Written by Guy Martin , Thursday, 21 November 2013
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 20 November 2013
Written by Guy Martin , Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Page 1 of 212
- Spioenkop home after flying for flag for six weeks
- SA Navy spent a fifth of targeted hours at sea last year
- Navy shows the flag on West Coast patrol
- CAD unveils Ship’s Bridge Simulator
- Navy focuses on advancing simulation training
- “People’s Navy” goes green
- Joint Navy/City of Cape Town disaster exercise
- Navy commences with Exercise Red Lion 2013
- South African Navy hosts sport awards ceremony
- South African Navy to resume maritime security operations in Mozambique Channel
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.
Thales launches Eiji1, suite of secure mobile telecommunications services for professionals
by Thales, 22 November 2013
The mobile telecommunications suite is designed to provide secure, resilient communications for public and private security missions.