Written by defenceWeb , Friday, 29 July 2016
Written by defenceWeb , Thursday, 28 July 2016
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 27 July 2016
Written by defenceWeb , Tuesday, 26 July 2016
Page 1 of 390
- SANDF says two suspects arrested for theft of weapons from Simon’s Town
- Denel ISM helping upgrade SA Army’s air defences
- Nine arrested for politically motivated murders, attempted murder
- Kruger National Park ranger arrested for poaching
- CSIR looks to unlock SA's maritime potential
- SA Army to get T5s?
- Burglary at Navy armament depot in Simon’s Town
- Milkor hands over grenade launchers to SANParks to boost anti-poaching fight
- RFA Gold Rover arrives in Simon’s Town
- Rumours of a salary increase doing the rounds in the SANDF
Denel vindicated as high court dismisses with punitive costs LMT minority shareholders' business rescue application
by Denel Corporate, 28 July 2016
The application for business rescue brought to the North Gauteng High Court as an urgent matter by some LMT shareholders was dismissed with costs.
Williams takes the lead in Formula One with Thales cyber security solutions
by Thales, 22 July 2016
Thales will deliver cyber security solutions for real-time global telemetry transmission to Williams Martini Racing and Williams Advanced Engineering.
First batch of Denel vehicles shipped to UAE client
by Denel Corporate, 20 July 2016
The RG31 is a Mobile Mortar Platform that is regarded for its 4x4 capabilities, mobility and the protection it offers against anti-tank mines and explosive devices.