Written by defenceWeb , Friday, 02 December 2016
Written by Kim Helfrich , Friday, 02 December 2016
Written by Kim Helfrich , Thursday, 01 December 2016
Written by defenceWeb , Thursday, 01 December 2016
Page 1 of 411
- Auditor General finds good and bad in DoDMV and its entities
- Gunners’ nickname for G6 inspired Conservamus award winner
- Better soldier selection thanks to behavioural science
- DoD gets extra R143 million to lease aircraft and guard facilities
- SAAF and Special Forces fly the environmental flag for the SANDF
- Lack of military judges hampers Defence Legal Services
- Armscor achieved DoD goals in 2015/16
- Department of Defence Suppliers’ Day focuses on fighting corruption
- SAAF flying hours down
- Navy didn’t make its sea hours target for 2015/16
Umkhonto missile ready for final testing on frigates
by Denel Corporate, 1 December 2016
Delivery of Denel's Umkhonto surface-to-air missile to an international client has reached an advanced stage, with testing scheduled for early 2017.
Whitepaper: Five megatrends and their implications for global defence and security
by PWC, 30 November 2016
PwC looks at how these trends will affect global defence and security.
Thales to upgrade Collins submarine with latest generation sonar systems
by Thales, 25 November 2016
The refresh enables better detection of evolving underwater threats, and upgrades to cylindrical and flank arrays.