Written by Reuters , Thursday, 19 January 2017
Page 1 of 2130
Top stories this week
- Rhino horn sensor implants prevent poaching
- Tanzania orders single 787 Dreamliner
- Tanzania orders two CS300, one Q400 aircraft from Bombardier
- South Africa should follow the NATO example and wrap up Op Copper
- Iranian Navy visiting Tanzania
- Tanzanian president tells security forces to pursue wildlife poachers
- Tanzania canine detection team has first success
- Malaysia confirms debris found in Tanzania is from MH370
- U.S. Army trains Tanzania Rangers to combat poachers
- Tanzania’s opposition suspends pro-democracy demonstrations
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.