Written by Reuters , Tuesday, 25 October 2016
Page 1 of 2118
- Fulfilling the promise of the Lomé maritime summit
- Renamo will not abandon talks with Mozambique government
- Senior Renamo member shot and killed on beach
- ISS: How can arms embargoes be made more effective?
- ISS Africa: Political interference weakening the rule of law in SA
- ISS: Will changes in Boko Haram leadership revive local support?
- ISS: South Africa's politics of rage
- Mozambique Navy to use seized fishing vessel for patrols
- ISS: Use evidence, not fear, to counter terror
- ISS: Why SAPS needs better crime intelligence
Acquisition boosts leisure market for Nautic Group
by Nautic Africa, 26 October 2016
The Paramount Group company has acquired the Durban-based boat builder Austral Marine.
Top-class maintenance, repair and training augments Husky's success
by DCD, 25 October 2016
Its success in the field has been secured by support in training, maintenance and logistics by US-based Critical Solutions International.
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.