Written by Reuters , Thursday, 28 April 2016
Science & Defence Technology
Written by ADIT - The Bulletin , Monday, 25 April 2016
Written by defenceWeb/CSIR , Friday, 15 April 2016
Written by Reuters , Monday, 11 April 2016
Page 1 of 217
- ISS: Security versus privacy in the online age
- Chinese military force to take lead on cyber, space defence
- Calls to bin SA cyber security Bill
- CSIR bolstering South Africa’s cyber security with data mining, advanced algorithms
- Govt cyber security hub is danger zone
- SA boosts arsenal to fight cyber attacks
- Officers from 9 African nations attend cyber security event in Washington
- US intelligence analyst thinks SA government likely spying on citizens
- SA Govt to finalise cyber security policy
- ISS: Cyberspace - new frontiers for gender violence
Denel board issues media statement
by Denel Corporate, 6 May 2016
Denel executives have met with National Treasury officials twice, addressing the misunderstanding relating to the establishment of Denel Asia, the company says.
Thales is delighted that DCNS has been selected by Australia for the renewal of its submarine fleet
by Thales, 6 May 2016
DCNS has been chosen as the international partner of the Australian Ministry of Defence for the renewal of its submarine fleet.
Parsec capabilities grow through incorporation into Ansys
by Parsec, 5 May 2016
Parsec has acquired higher level systems design and integration services, which have enhanced the company's portfolio.
Crew training that maximises vessel operation
by Nautic Africa, 5 May 2016
The Nautic Maritime Training Academy has received SAMSA accreditation for a number of their courses relating to Certificates of Competences for skippers.