Written by Reuters Friday, 12 April 2013 09:18
Page 5 of 61
- Raytheon test-fires Excalibur precision-guided projectiles from G6 howitzer
- Raytheon cleared to export SeaVue radar to Morocco
- Morocco receives first 12 T-6C trainers
- Morocco to buy Sidewinder
- Defence companies recession proof in 2009: SIPRI
- SA buys Paveway: Raytheon
- Media release: Raytheon Awarded Contract for Integrated Standoff Inspection System
- Media release: Raytheon Completes Second Communications Upgrade for Environmental Satellite in Antarctica
- Media release: Raytheon Awarded $88 Million Airport Passenger Screening Equipment Services Contract: Media release
- SIPRI: BAE Systems global arms sales top dog in 2008
defenceWeb flies high aboard the A400M
10 June 2013 - defenceWeb is proud to be amongst the first South African media companies to have flown aboard the Airbus Military A400M heavy transport aircraft, which will enter service in a ...
Mobile Communications Test Facility built at AFB Overberg
4 June 2013 - Air Force Base Overberg (formally Test Flight and Development Centre) is responsible for all developmental test flying in the SAAF, as well as test flying for SAAF acceptance of airborne ...
Imperial Armour is attending IFSEC
31 May 2013 - Imperial Armour is recognised and supported by industry as a one-stop manufacturing company, who supply military, police, fire, emergency services, demining, EOD and marines to over 78 countries worldwide.