Written by defenceWeb , Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Written by Reuters , Monday, 16 January 2017
Written by Ian Nyathi , Monday, 16 January 2017
Written by Reuters , Friday, 13 January 2017
Page 1 of 276
- Zambian military on chemical offensive against maize munching pest
- Zambian Air Force interested in additional Chinese aircraft
- Bail granted in sedition case of Zambian opposition leaders
- Zambian opposition leaders to be charged with sedition
- Zambian police acquire Maverick and Marauder vehicles
- Public debut for Zambian L-15s
- Zambian High Court refuses to block Lungu’s inauguration
- Zambia opposition misses deadline for election challenge
- Prostitution “easiest way out” for Zambia’s drought-stricken farmers
- Three Zambian broadcasters suspended for election conduct
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.