Written by defenceWeb , Thursday, 26 February 2015
Click here to view the regulation document.
Page 6 of 162
- South Africa relies on its security forces for safe elections
- All elements in place for a peaceful and fair voting day on May 7
- Criminal cops to be dismissed
- Nkandla report puts national key points back in the spotlight
- Suicide bomber kills six in assault on Iraqi police station
- Political protesters seek halt to Libyan gas exports to Italy
- Four killed in bomb blast as Ethiopia raises security alert
- ISS: Lampedusa and the plight of African boat migrants
- Sudan plans cabinet reshuffle after fuel price protests
- Bombings in Damascus, southern Syrian city kill 16
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.