Written by Reuters , Monday, 26 October 2015
Written by defenceWeb , Friday, 28 August 2015
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 22 July 2015
Page 1 of 160
- Phakisa’s shipbuilding component needs Biro and Hotel announcements to get going
- More platforms needed to patrol and protect South African maritime resources
- “Worrying trend” of cancelling or deferring African maritime conferences
- Guard duty at SANDF headquarters should be done by soldiers
- South African delegation attends first ever IORA blue economy conference
- New Navy platforms will be the bulk of shipbuilding activity for blue economy initiative
- Who has airpower superiority in southern Africa?
- SA soldiers on peacekeeping deployments allegedly involved in sexual abuse
- SA Navy needs more than three offshore and three inshore patrol vessels - expert
- Stretched SAAF maritime capability faces increased workload
Power of the Rooivalk on show during three-day demonstration
by Denel Corporate, 3 February 2016
The demonstration at the Denel Overberg Test Range will showcase the effectiveness of the Rooivalk deployed in tandem with the Denel Mokopa missile system.
Denel honours top-performing students who excel in science, technology
by Denel Corporate, 27 January 2016
Matriculants who participated in Denel's maths and science enrichment programmes received a 100% pass rate in the 2015 year-end exams.
Saab signs contract for Carl-Gustaf ammunition
by Saab, 13 January 2016
The total order value for the man-portable weapon system is about SEK1.4 billion. Information about the company will not be made public.