Written by defenceWeb , Friday, 09 December 2016
Page 1 of 162
Top stories this week
- SAS Amatola to visit four African countries on her European tour
- SA shipbuilding sector waiting for SA Navy tender finalisation to showcase capabilities
- Military Veterans Department spends millions on education support
- US offers Niger surplus C-130 Hercules
- Iranian Navy logistics vessel undergoing repairs in Durban
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.