Written by Reuters , Thursday, 01 November 2012
Written by Reuters , Thursday, 16 February 2012
Written by Reuters , Friday, 18 November 2011
- Navantia sponsors Surface Warships conference
- NAVANTIA presents the AVANTE family in IDEX
- Navantia upgrading Mozambican patrol vessel
- Navantia celebrates the arrival of ALHD “Canberra” to Australia
- Navantia to modernise Algerian Navy warships
- Veecraft to market Navantia OPVs to South Africa
- Navantia commissions OPV for the Spanish Navy
- Australian amphibian headed for Cape Town
- Navantia cuts steel for the second LHD for the Australian Navy
- Navantia delivers submarine “Tun Razak”to Malaysia
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.
Thales launches Eiji1, suite of secure mobile telecommunications services for professionals
by Thales, 22 November 2013
The mobile telecommunications suite is designed to provide secure, resilient communications for public and private security missions.