Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 26 October 2016
Page 1 of 826
- ISS: ICC withdrawal a new low in Zuma’s rule
- Kruger rangers arrest 14 poaching suspects
- Spioenkop repairs underway with sea acceptance trials coming next month
- New boss for the only fighter squadron in the SAAF
- Reutech acquires Nanoteq
- Armscor cancels VVIP aircraft lease tender
- DA to challenge South Africa’s ICC withdrawal in court
- Lack of military judges hampers Defence Legal Services
- Nautic acquires Austral Marine
- South African student killed during university fees protest
Acquisition boosts leisure market for Nautic Group
by Nautic Africa, 26 October 2016
The Paramount Group company has acquired the Durban-based boat builder Austral Marine.
Top-class maintenance, repair and training augments Husky's success
by DCD, 25 October 2016
Its success in the field has been secured by support in training, maintenance and logistics by US-based Critical Solutions International.
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.