Written by Dean Wingrin , Monday, 26 September 2016
The Denel Tactical Cyber Command Centre was announced at AAD 2016 in Tshwane today.
The joint Command Post integrates a range of systems, enabling military commanders to efficiently assess and stabilise a crisis.
Page 1 of 821
Top stories this week
- Angola, Mali, Nigeria and Sudan receiving Russian attack, transport helicopters
- Less Lethal Africa 40 mm grenade launcher rounds to enter production
- Southern African Shipyards launches fourth new tug for Transnet
- South African police clash with students in tuition fees protest
- Denel and Thales reveal new armoured vehicle sight
- CSIR introduces new-generation fingerprint sensing technology
- Denel Dynamics unveils Cheetah C-RAM system
- Gallery: AAD 2016
- Police, students clash at Wits University
- ICP’s REVA unveils new Internal Security Vehicle
Saab extends third-party maintenance support for peacekeeping initiatives in Africa
by Saab, 26 September 2016
Saab Kenya has extended a contract to provide third-party maintenance services to peacekeeping initiatives in Somalia.
Saab receives order for RBS 70 NG
by Saab, 22 September 2016
System deliveries will take place between 2018 and 2020, followed by long-term maintenance and support of the systems.
Inkunzi PAW - the bull - redefining the idea of 'fighting light'
by Denel Corporate, 21 September 2016
Denel PMP introduced the Inkunzi PAW, a semi-automatic weapon that can destroy high-value targets up to a range of 1 000 metres.