Written by Leon Engelbrecht , Friday, 24 February 2012
Page 7 of 45
Top stories this week
- East Libya forces claim control of Benghazi Islamist holdout
- SA shipbuilding sector waiting for SA Navy tender finalisation to showcase capabilities
- Amatola departs on epic European adventure
- Iranian Navy logistics vessel undergoing repairs in Durban
- New Joint Ops Chief brings 40 plus years of military experience to the post
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.