Written by Reuters Friday, 06 November 2009 16:00
Diplomacy & Peace
Page 212 of 280
Top stories this week
- Libya gets equipment, cash donation to intensify search for missing persons
- Libya takes delivery of 69 Puma, Nimr armoured vehicles
- Libya buys RHIBs for coastal patrols
- Egypt seizes Libyan weapons bound for Gaza
- Small Arms Survey: Armed groups in Libya: Typology and roles
- Africa addresses need for cost-effective reconnaissance aircraft
- In muddle of Libya's finances, billions go missing
- Stratfor: The continuing threat of Libyan missiles
- Analysis: CBRN threats and the Arab Spring
- Libya may get ex-UAE Mirage 2000s
INTS Systems Management helps prepare defence bids
13 May 2013 - A South African company is exploiting a gap in the market by offering to assist companies prepare bids for Armscor and other defence and government organisations.
Cybicom Atlas Defence, Rhino Marine team up
29 April 2013 - Cybicom Atlas Defence and Rhino Marine have taken another step forward in their joint concept for small boat operations aimed at the South African Navy. The latest 9m HDPE demonstrator ...
defenceWeb launches African Militaries profiles
29 April 2013 - defenceWeb is proud to announce the launch of a new portal providing detailed insight into militaries on the African continent. The site's African Militaries section gives a comprehensive picture of ...