Written by Reuters , Friday, 20 January 2017
Diplomacy & Peace
Page 1 of 725
Top stories this week
- West African forces poised for Gambia intervention
- Gambia's parliament extends defeated president's office by 3 months
- W.African forces poised for Gambia intervention as leader's mandate ends
- State of emergency declared in The Gambia
- West African states readying for Gambia intervention
- Gambia Supreme Court judge declines to rule on presidential election challenge
- AU to stop recognising Jammeh as Gambian president
- ISS: Can the joint task force against Boko Haram stay the course?
- Gambia president’s party seeks to block rival’s inauguration
- South Africa welcomes ECOWAS involvement in The Gambia
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.