Written by Reuters , Friday, 21 October 2016
Diplomacy & Peace
Page 1 of 694
Top stories this week
- Projects Biro and Hotel on hold for budget review
- Pakistan/China Thunder over Africa?
- New Navy patrol vessels can wait, but the fleet must have an operational budget – Heitman
- Cybicom puts Weapon Control Unit into SA Navy submarine simulator
- Sixty percent plus of Alkantpan’s income is from foreign clients
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.
Thales named among top companies for the second year by the Dow Jones
by Thales, 12 October 2016
For the second year running, the group received the second-highest score in the aerospace and defence sector.
Saab signs RBS15 Mk3 teaming agreement with MESKO
by Saab, 7 October 2016
Saab will be responsible for the long-term maintenance and support of the Polish Navy's RBS15 Mk3 surface-to-surface missile system.