Written by defenceWeb Thursday, 18 April 2013 12:07
Page 5 of 155
Top stories this week
- AgustaWestland unveils“Project Zero” tilt rotor technology demonstrator
- Plan B for Airbus A350 XWB batteries
- Former Chief of South African Air Force joins Paramount Group
- Two African teams in second round of Airbus challenge
- Air Namibia receives new A319s
- Atlantis Aviation, Absolute Aviation team up
- Airbus increasing industrial cooperation in South Africa; partnering on titanium manufacturing process
- 1time “in distress”
- Ethiopian Airlines receives first Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- African commercial aviation market worth 900 aircraft over next 20 years – Boeing
INTS Systems Management helps prepare defence bids
13 May 2013 - A South African company is exploiting a gap in the market by offering to assist companies prepare bids for Armscor and other defence and government organisations.
Cybicom Atlas Defence, Rhino Marine team up
29 April 2013 - Cybicom Atlas Defence and Rhino Marine have taken another step forward in their joint concept for small boat operations aimed at the South African Navy. The latest 9m HDPE demonstrator ...
defenceWeb launches African Militaries profiles
29 April 2013 - defenceWeb is proud to announce the launch of a new portal providing detailed insight into militaries on the African continent. The site's African Militaries section gives a comprehensive picture of ...