Written by Staff Writer , Thursday, 12 December 2013
Written by Kim Helfrich , Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Written by Dean Wingrin , Friday, 06 December 2013
Written by Kim Helfrich , Thursday, 05 December 2013
Page 1 of 184
- Trade union wants SAA cadet programme put on hold
- Aviation biofuel supply chain development for southern Africa
- Human Rights Commission to investigate SAA cadet programme
- Transformation needed in aviation – Gigaba
- Solidarity to approach HRC about SAA cadet programme
- SAA’s new pupil pilot intake all from previously disadvantaged communities
- SAA going green
- New freighter for SAA
- Fuel and time saving navigation procedures operational at Cape Town International
- SAA long-term strategy handed to Minister
Radio direction finding overview and future developments
by Poynting Antennas, 10 December 2013
Poynting Antennas has developed specialised software allowing for behavioural modelling of antenna systems.
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.