Written by Reuters Monday, 15 April 2013 09:25
Page 8 of 718
- Slick SAAF air capability demo in spite of austerity
- SAAF Museum airshow going to be a goodie
- SAAF Museum airshow looking good
- SAAF affirmative action report slated
- Laser sharp Al Tariq proves its accuracy
- Strong Denel presence at LAAD
- Denel opens Africa’s first Russian helicopter maintenance facility
- Denel looking to more BRICS partnerships
- Rooivalk ready to deploy after upgrades completed
- A dozen SAAF Gripens in long-term storage
Air traffic networks across SA modernised
24 May 2013 - Thales and Air Traffic Navigation Services (ATNS) Company of South Africa longstanding partners in air traffic management (ATM) systems are immensely proud to announce the recent signature of several significant ...
defenceWeb shines at Air Capability Demonstration
21 May 2013 - defenceWeb, Africas leading defence and security news portal, was invited by the South African Air Force to attend its annual Air Capability Demonstration a spectacular live-fire showcase of the ...
Airbus Military, EADS North America deliver HC 144A Maintenance Training Unit to US Coast Guard
16 May 2013 - The US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center has purchased the prototype CN235 aircraft and plans to transform it into an HC-144A maintenance training unit. The HC-144A is based ...