Written by Reuters , Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Page 1 of 1105
- Clashes in Nigeria's divided heartland pile pressure on president
- Thousands uprooted by DR Congo militia violence
- DR Congo ruling party, opposition sign deal for Kabila to step down
- EU follows US with sanctions on DR Congo officials
- South Sudan soldiers detained in DR Congo
- Thirty-one dead in DR Congo clashes
- Ethnic cleansing underway in South Sudan: UN Commission
- East DR Congo militia kills 30 civilians
- DR Congo authorities block opposition demonstration
- DR Congo leader warns against foreign "interference"
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.