Written by Reuters , Friday, 21 October 2016
Page 1 of 1083
Top stories this week
- New Navy patrol vessels can wait, but the fleet must have an operational budget – Heitman
- Pakistan/China Thunder over Africa?
- Cybicom puts Weapon Control Unit into SA Navy submarine simulator
- Two star admiral is acting Joint Ops Chief
- Airborne maritime surveillance will cost even if aircraft come for free – retired general
- Denel Aerostructures and Aviation to merge
- Annual report says Denel Asia is one of seven Denel strategic equity partnerships
- Denel OTR in the Luftwaffe’s sights?
- Morocco signs deal with Boeing to attract suppliers
- Denel teams up to supply Saudi Arabia with Ingwe missile
- Denel and Thales reveal new armoured vehicle sight
- Denel Dynamics unveils Cheetah C-RAM system
- CSIR and Denel working together to protect South Africa and its assets
- CSIR aims to expand its SeaFar Maritime Domain Awareness system
- China’s Poly Defence partners with Denel
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.
Thales named among top companies for the second year by the Dow Jones
by Thales, 12 October 2016
For the second year running, the group received the second-highest score in the aerospace and defence sector.
Saab signs RBS15 Mk3 teaming agreement with MESKO
by Saab, 7 October 2016
Saab will be responsible for the long-term maintenance and support of the Polish Navy's RBS15 Mk3 surface-to-surface missile system.