Written by Reuters , Friday, 28 April 2017
Page 1 of 1138
- More details emerge on SA Navy’s new riverine patrol boats
- Sandu members back at work seven years after Union Buildings protest
- SAS Amatola almost back in SA
- SANDF seeking to upgrade recovery vehicle capability
- SANDF is the “apolitical force of the people” – Gulube
- Military veterans rate a mention in Presidency statement on achievements, but SANDF doesn’t
- Government progress doesn’t include the defence force
- SAAF to have a big presence at Museum air show
- Silver Falcons to perform at Rand Show
- No change in SANDF deployment numbers for MONUSCO
SA landmine detection pioneer in big US defence contract
by DCD Protected Mobility, 21 April 2017
Boksburg-based DCD Protected Mobility will provide more than 20 of its Husky 2G landmine detection vehicles to the US Department of Defence.
Reutech's RSR 904 radar system used in anti-poaching initiatives in Kruger Park
by Reutech, 21 April 2017
The innovative Kruger Park surveillance technology, the Meerkat, stops poachers in their tracks.
Saab signs support contract extension with British Army
by Saab, 13 April 2017
The deal with the UK's Ministry of Defence includes the provision of support and services to the Direct Fire Weapon Effects Simulator capability.