Written by Reuters , Thursday, 30 March 2017
Written by Dean Wingrin , Thursday, 30 March 2017
Page 1 of 519
- About 146 migrants feared dead after shipwreck
- Egyptian Type 209 submarine heading home
- Russia completes first Algerian Kilo class submarine
- Armscor seeking important submarine components
- TKMS hands over Egypt’s first new Type 209 submarine
- Cybicom delivers submarine escape system to large Asian navy
- Morocco interested in Su-34 jets, Amur-1650 submarines
- Submarine market set to grow
- Taiwan to launch homegrown submarine plan with initial 60.5 million pound budget
- Russian submarine wreck off Sweden likely dates from WW1
Airbus Defence and Space appoints four new executive committee members
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 28 March 2017
Jana Rosenmann, Grazia Vittadini, Bernhard Brenner and Peter Weckesser join the executive committee.
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.