Written by defenceWeb editor Leon Engelbrecht , Wednesday, 08 October 2008
Written by defenceWeb editor Leon Engelbrecht , Monday, 06 October 2008
Written by defenceWeb editor Leon Engelbrecht , Sunday, 28 September 2008
Written by Paramount Group , Saturday, 20 September 2008
The Matador and the Marauder, both state-of-the-art armoured vehicles developed by South Africa's Paramount Group, are to be manufactured in Jordan. These are the highest specification mine-protected vehicles currently available on the world market, specifically developed for applications in the peacekeeping, defence and policing environments. The two vehicles have been designed in such a way as to be able to be easily customised for a wide range of applications.
Page 302 of 307
- Denel going back to court for legal ruling on Denel Asia joint venture
- SA hoping to sell weapons to Iran
- Luftwaffe doing extensive testing of its Taurus missiles at Denel OTR
- Denel partnering with TKMS on upgrading SA Navy’s frigates and submarines
- Denel facing liquidity challenges
- Russian Helicopters expanding support in the Near East and Africa
- Simon’s Town dockyard still managed by Armscor
- PMP exporting non-military ammunition to Russia
- PMP helps test impact-resistant glass windscreens
- Denel going big at IDEX
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.