Written by defenceWeb , Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Page 1 of 110
- Shrinking budget hits SA Navy operations
- Armscor seeking important submarine components
- Negotiations underway to finalise build of SA Navy’s new hydrographic vessel
- Armscor sustainability unit aims to build business
- Defence sector charter a fit-for-purpose document
- Simon’s Town dockyard still managed by Armscor
- Wakeford on Armscor turnaround
- SA defence budget shrinks again
- Defence budget up by three percent to R48.6 billion
- Damen and SA Shipyards in the lead to build new Navy hulls
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.
PAZ to extend Airbus radar satellites constellation for improved monitoring capabilities by end of 2017
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 22 March 2017
Hisdesat's PAZ will be positioned in the same orbit as TerraSAR-X and TanDEM-X, and form a high-resolution SAR satellite constellation with them.