Written by Guy Martin , Friday, 06 May 2016
Written by Guy Martin , Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Written by Guy Martin , Wednesday, 20 April 2016
Written by Oscar Nkala , Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Page 1 of 104
- Denel denies Gordhan’s assertion that its board is arrogant and belligerent
- Fitch ratings confirms Denel’s AAA status
- SAAF Museum gears up for 2016 air show
- D-day for VIP aircraft lease is tomorrow
- Desert Wolf and Marine Data Solutions install FLIR sensors for Durban’s port
- Denel praises youthful innovation
- Desert Wolf delivers more field kitchens to Namibian military
- Denel board confirms suspended chief executive will not return
- Denel’s Malaysian exports programme starting to bear fruit
- Armscor awards Teamster phase 1 contract
Denel board issues media statement
by Denel Corporate, 6 May 2016
Denel executives have met with National Treasury officials twice, addressing the misunderstanding relating to the establishment of Denel Asia, the company says.
Thales is delighted that DCNS has been selected by Australia for the renewal of its submarine fleet
by Thales, 6 May 2016
DCNS has been chosen as the international partner of the Australian Ministry of Defence for the renewal of its submarine fleet.
Parsec capabilities grow through incorporation into Ansys
by Parsec, 5 May 2016
Parsec has acquired higher level systems design and integration services, which have enhanced the company's portfolio.
Crew training that maximises vessel operation
by Nautic Africa, 5 May 2016
The Nautic Maritime Training Academy has received SAMSA accreditation for a number of their courses relating to Certificates of Competences for skippers.