Written by Stratfor/George Friedman , Tuesday, 05 June 2012
Military Art & Science
Page 10 of 22
Top stories this week
- Airlink acquiring additional Embraer jets
- Still no word from North Gauteng High Court on Seriti Commission dismissal application
- Denel vehicles and weapons going to Namibia
- Cyber Security Bill heads to Parliament
- Amatola departs on epic European adventure
- Navy battles Cape mountain fires
- SA shipbuilding sector waiting for SA Navy tender finalisation to showcase capabilities
- SAAF assisting with firefighting in Western Cape
- Eleven suspected poachers arrested in Kruger
- Iranian Navy logistics vessel undergoing repairs in Durban
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.