Written by Guy Martin , Thursday, 27 August 2015
Military Art & Science
Page 4 of 22
- New UN approach to “stamp out” sexual exploitation and abuse
- ISS: Why policing is key for Africa’s peace and development
- U.N. chief urges Burundi parties to participate in peace talks
- UN air operation disperses Central African Republic militia
- Syria's warring sides face off as U.N. tells them - end the nightmare
- Germany wants aerostats for Mali surveillance
- SIPRI: Time to rethink the peace operations partnership in Africa
- Abuse of power hampering missions and tarnishing militaries
- New head of UN peacekeeping operations named
- Support growing for amending Libya government leadership
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.