Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 28 November 2016
Military Art & Science
Page 1 of 22
- Zuma visits border area, commits to intensified action to stop cross-border crime
- Border Management Authority expected to become operational this year
- UN team attacked on Cameroon-Nigeria border
- Chad shuts border with Libya
- CSIR maintains better border protection is achievable
- Border Management Authority only for official points of entry?
- Sudan threatens to close border with South Sudan within days
- DR Congo border closed due to riots
- Morocco to keep clearing road at Western Sahara border, despite tension
- Ethiopia will not escalate Eritrean border clash
Airbus Defence and Space appoints four new executive committee members
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 28 March 2017
Jana Rosenmann, Grazia Vittadini, Bernhard Brenner and Peter Weckesser join the executive committee.
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.