Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 28 November 2016
Military Art & Science
Page 1 of 22
- No justice in South Sudan after July rapes and killings – UN
- AU to stop recognising Jammeh as Gambian president
- AMISOM seeks 9 000 more troops as manpower, logistical problems persist
- Environmental crime threatening peace and security – INTERPOL-UN report
- Career South African diplomat now head of UNAMID
- More German soldiers – and helicopters – going to UN mission in Mali
- 2016 deadliest year yet for migrants crossing the Mediterranean
- Moroccan peacekeepers killed in CAR
- South African soldier killed in DRC fire-fight
- Gambia’s Jammeh must leave power by January 18 – UN envoy
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.