Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Page 2 of 32
Top stories this week
- Nigerian Air Force takes delivery of two Mi-35M attack helicopters
- Senegalese Air Force gets another CN235
- Gambia electoral commissioner flees country after threats
- Nigerian Air Force adding aircraft to its fleet
- Senegalese OPV on delivery voyage
- No country for young men: Senegal’s villages deserted for dreams of Europe
- Angola, Egypt receiving refurbished Russian helicopters
- Angola, Mali, Nigeria and Sudan receiving Russian attack, transport helicopters
- Nigerian Air Force arms third Alpha Jet; acquiring Yabhon Flash-20 UAVs
- ELW Global commission Cameroonian mobile water purification plants; receives Senegalese order
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.