Written by defenceWeb , Friday, 25 November 2016
Page 6 of 37
- Navy dead not included in 2017 National Orders
- SA Navy setting the standard for foreign relations
- Armscor keeping mum on Project Hotel
- Navy heroes who died attempting to save lives in Durban to be recognised
- Navy sees Projects Biro and Hotel being beyond the horizon
- Navy Festival in Simon’s Town this weekend
- Have mechanical problems cut short Drakensberg’s Op Copper deployment?
- Negotiations underway to finalise build of SA Navy’s new hydrographic vessel
- Amatola readies for war games with Germany
- Damen and SA Shipyards in the lead to build new Navy hulls
SA landmine detection pioneer in big US defence contract
by DCD Protected Mobility, 21 April 2017
Boksburg-based DCD Protected Mobility will provide more than 20 of its Husky 2G landmine detection vehicles to the US Department of Defence.
Reutech's RSR 904 radar system used in anti-poaching initiatives in Kruger Park
by Reutech, 21 April 2017
The innovative Kruger Park surveillance technology, the Meerkat, stops poachers in their tracks.
Saab signs support contract extension with British Army
by Saab, 13 April 2017
The deal with the UK's Ministry of Defence includes the provision of support and services to the Direct Fire Weapon Effects Simulator capability.