Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Page 5 of 35
- Blasts kill four, injure 18 in north-eastern Nigeria
- Nigerian Senate president faces car customs allegation investigation
- Nigeria orders Delta developers to resume or face prosecution
- Three suicide bombers kill four people in northeast Nigeria
- Nigeria militant amnesty programme faces cash crunch, says official
- Man claiming to be Boko Haram leader denies 5,000 hostages freed
- Nigeria’s Homeland orders additional patrol vessels from Damen
- Regional forces free five thousand Boko Haram captives
- Suicide bombers kill two in Nigeria’s Maiduguri
- Purported Boko Haram video shows execution of alleged Nigerian spies
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.