Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 26 September 2016
Page 5 of 32
- Boko Haram claims Nigeria university attack
- Suicide bombers kill 15 in north-east Nigeria
- Gunmen kidnap students, staff from Nigerian school
- Clashes in Nigeria's divided heartland pile pressure on president
- Nigeria to produce light utility aircraft with Comp Air Aviation
- ISS: Can the joint task force against Boko Haram stay the course?
- Taiwan says Nigeria wants it to move its trade office from Abuja
- Pressure mounts on Nigeria to rescue Chibok girls
- Northeast Nigeria bombers kill three in weekend violence upsurge
- Nigerian militants readying fighters to hit ‘enemy’ in Niger Delta
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.