Written by Jordan Luke Griffiths/Guy Martin , Friday, 30 January 2015
Tunisian Armed Forces
Royal Moroccan Armed Forces
Egyptian Armed Forces
Page 1 of 12
Top stories this week
- Parliamentary Defence Committee fact-finding visit to SANDF facilities and bases
- Mali leader warns UN: Qaeda, Islamic State gaining ground in country
- Progress on Caravan order for Cameroon and Chad
- Angola, Mali, Nigeria and Sudan receiving Russian attack, transport helicopters
- Cameroon and Somalia getting Oshkosh vehicles
- Zimbabwe says shocked by Botswana leader's criticism of Mugabe
- Botswana breaks ranks with neighbours on ivory trade
- Botswana military receives Super Puma helicopter
- Botswana Police Service helicopter crashes
- Botswana acquires 14 Bat Hawk aircraft to boost anti-poaching operations
- Botswana going for Gripen – report
- Botswana seeking raft of new military hardware
- Botswana interested in buying Gripens
- Court stops Botswana from deporting Eritrean soccer players
- Africa Endeavor 2015 Begins in Botswana
Saab extends third-party maintenance support for peacekeeping initiatives in Africa
by Saab, 26 September 2016
Saab Kenya has extended a contract to provide third-party maintenance services to peacekeeping initiatives in Somalia.
Saab receives order for RBS 70 NG
by Saab, 22 September 2016
System deliveries will take place between 2018 and 2020, followed by long-term maintenance and support of the systems.
Inkunzi PAW - the bull - redefining the idea of 'fighting light'
by Denel Corporate, 21 September 2016
Denel PMP introduced the Inkunzi PAW, a semi-automatic weapon that can destroy high-value targets up to a range of 1 000 metres.