Written by Guy Martin , Friday, 08 March 2013
Written by Guy Martin , Monday, 04 March 2013
Written by Guy Martin , Friday, 01 March 2013
Written by Guy Martin , Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Page 1 of 7
- ISS: 2013: The year military solutions trumped African mediators
- Militia attack neighborhoods in Central African Republic's capital
- Central African Republic advances election as U.S. envoy calls for justice
- 'Ghost of Rwanda' haunts as U.S. envoy to visit Central African Republic
- Germany reacts coolly to French request on Central Africa
- Quarter of Central African Republic's population risks hunger
- France says EU countries to send troops to C. African Republic
- France criticises CAR leader Djotodia after government reshuffle
- Central African Republic leader in talks with militias
- France says to seek European help in Central African Republic
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.
Thales launches Eiji1, suite of secure mobile telecommunications services for professionals
by Thales, 22 November 2013
The mobile telecommunications suite is designed to provide secure, resilient communications for public and private security missions.