Written by Reuters , Monday, 02 December 2013
Written by Staff Writer , Monday, 02 December 2013
Written by defenceWeb , Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Written by ADIT - The Bulletin , Monday, 25 November 2013
Written by Reuters , Friday, 22 November 2013
Page 1 of 33
- U.N. troops start military action against Congo's Rwandan rebels
- AAR awarded US military African airlift contract
- Congo's Kabila wants to conclude talks with rebels
- Congo's President in Uganda for talks on stalled peace deal
- DRC drones take to the sky for the first time
- Witness-tampering charges could derail Bemba war crimes trial
- U.N. task force looking into one of next Congo targets: Islamist ADF
- Congo arrests senior opposition member on ICC warrant
- ISS: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the eastern DRC?
- Security Council urges all DRC rebel groups to disband and disarm
Radio direction finding overview and future developments
by Poynting Antennas, 10 December 2013
Poynting Antennas has developed specialised software allowing for behavioural modelling of antenna systems.
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.