Written by Reuters , Monday, 17 October 2016
Written by Reuters , Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Written by Reuters , Friday, 07 October 2016
Written by Reuters , Friday, 30 September 2016
Page 1 of 98
Top stories this week
- New Navy patrol vessels can wait, but the fleet must have an operational budget – Heitman
- Pakistan/China Thunder over Africa?
- Cybicom puts Weapon Control Unit into SA Navy submarine simulator
- Two star admiral is acting Joint Ops Chief
- Airborne maritime surveillance will cost even if aircraft come for free – retired general
- Twiga Namibia is operational
- Brazilian court to try Lula on Angolan corruption charges
- Namibia, Zimbabwe fail to get UN permission to export ivory
- TAAG Angola Airlines receives another Boeing 777-300ER
- Angola, Egypt receiving refurbished Russian helicopters
- Regional aircraft market stabilizing
- Angola, DR Congo yellow fever outbreak under control
- Angolan oil region clash leaves 12 soldiers dead
- Privinvest and Simportex to supply vessels to Angolan Navy
- Chute Systems continues Namibian military training
Saab on display at Euronaval 2016
by Saab, 14 October 2016
The company will display its maritime surface and sub-surface capabilities, including mine warfare, at the event next week.
Thales named among top companies for the second year by the Dow Jones
by Thales, 12 October 2016
For the second year running, the group received the second-highest score in the aerospace and defence sector.
Saab signs RBS15 Mk3 teaming agreement with MESKO
by Saab, 7 October 2016
Saab will be responsible for the long-term maintenance and support of the Polish Navy's RBS15 Mk3 surface-to-surface missile system.