Written by Reuters , Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Page 1 of 215
- China to produce An-225 under license
- Antonov is the cornerstone of the new Ukrainian Aircraft Corp
- Antonov and Tupolev coming to AAD
- Antonov holding company, UkrOboronProm, shows it can do without Russia
- South Sudan plane crash kills at least 41 on board and on ground
- French Air Force charters An-70 to transport equipment from Africa to France
- Paris Air Show 2015 military aviation roundup
- Paris Air Show 2015 helicopter roundup
- Paris Air Show 2015 civil aviation roundup
- Helicopter makers upbeat on market despite oil-led slump
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.
Saab receives order from FMV for Gripen upgrades
by Saab, 10 January 2017
The order value is approximately SEK 215 million and deliveries will take place between 2017 and 2019.