Written by Reuters , Monday, 27 March 2017
Page 1 of 223
- SpaceX defeats Boeing-Lockheed partnership for GPS launch contract
- Egypt getting more LANTIRN targeting pods
- Moroccan F-16s to be upgraded, get new countermeasures
- Lockheed's hybrid airships gets launch customer in Canada
- U.S. arms export boom under Obama seen continuing with Trump
- Germany floats plan to buy new Lockheed transport aircraft
- Don’t go the C-130J route for airlift – Heitman
- U.S. Air Force declares first squadron of F-35 jets combat-ready
- Brazilian logistics firm to buy ten Lockheed Martin LM-100Js
- Lockheed Martin still sees the C-130J as being the solution to SAAF airlift capacity
Airbus Defence and Space appoints four new executive committee members
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 28 March 2017
Jana Rosenmann, Grazia Vittadini, Bernhard Brenner and Peter Weckesser join the executive committee.
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.