Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 07 November 2016
Page 4 of 135
Top stories this week
- Ugandan soldier executed by Somalia al Shabaab militants
- AMISOM seeks 9 000 more troops as manpower, logistical problems persist
- Somali Islamists kill men for gay sex and spying
- Three killed in Somali tea shop blast
- Mogadishu car bomb wounds four UN guards
- Suicide bombers attack Somali peacekeepers’ HQ
- EU extends Somalia missions
- Suicide car bomb explodes at Mogadishu checkpoint
- EU marks eight years of counter-piracy patrols off Somalia but warns of complacency
- Two police killed in Somali checkpoint car bombing
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.