Written by EU Navfor , Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Page 1 of 144
- Five killed in air strike on Libyan prison
- Italian prosecutor maintains rescue boats in contact with people smugglers
- Fewer migrants crossing Niger for Libya: IOM
- Libyan fishermen find dead migrants in boat
- Gas pipeline to Libya’s Wafa oilfield closed
- Migrants traded in Libyan “slave markets” – claim
- AFRICOM holds forum to discuss migration challenges
- Three dead after Libya air strike
- One migrant dead, 1,350 rescued in Mediterranean
- East Libyan forces target rivals' air base in central desert region
SA landmine detection pioneer in big US defence contract
by DCD Protected Mobility, 21 April 2017
Boksburg-based DCD Protected Mobility will provide more than 20 of its Husky 2G landmine detection vehicles to the US Department of Defence.
Reutech's RSR 904 radar system used in anti-poaching initiatives in Kruger Park
by Reutech, 21 April 2017
The innovative Kruger Park surveillance technology, the Meerkat, stops poachers in their tracks.
Saab signs support contract extension with British Army
by Saab, 13 April 2017
The deal with the UK's Ministry of Defence includes the provision of support and services to the Direct Fire Weapon Effects Simulator capability.