Written by Guy Martin , Friday, 29 April 2016
Written by Reuters , Thursday, 28 April 2016
Written by defenceWeb , Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Written by US Africom , Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Page 1 of 121
- Mozambique boosts security in Maputo due to demonstration fears
- Spain arrests Moroccan accused of links to Islamist militants
- France, Italy, Spain call for broader EU naval mission in Libya
- UN agency to relocate Mozambican refugees in Malawi
- Mozambique orders Camcopter UAVs for its patrol vessels
- Malawi to reopen refugee camp as Mozambicans flee violence
- Spanish police arrest 30 accused of robbing drug traffickers
- Mozambique plane debris believed to be from Boeing 777 - Malaysia minister
- Spain arrests man in North African enclave for promoting Islamist militancy
- ISS: Mozambique's success story under threat
South African defence company opens largest armoured vehicle factory in Central Asia
by Paramount Group, 28 April 2016
The South African-based global defence and aerospace business has opened an armoured vehicle factory in Kazakhstan.
Boeing and Paramount to collaborate on light multi-role aircraft
by Paramount Group, 25 April 2016
The advanced, high performance, reconnaissance light aircraft is designed to incorporate advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
Chairman of Paramount Group calls for affordable defence solutions at global aerospace summit
by Paramount Group, 21 April 2016
Defence budgets are under pressure at a time when threat levels are higher than they've been in years, says Paramount Group chairman Ivor Ichikowitz.