Written by EU Navfor , Tuesday, 06 December 2016
Page 1 of 134
Top stories this week
- Nigerian Air Force adding aircraft to its fleet
- Soldiers involved in Port Elizabeth eviction showed “contempt” for the rule of law
- CSIR maintains better border protection is achievable
- Shrinking defence budget has affected Armscor and forced change – retirees
- New JOps deputy chief named, but no word on a new Chief
- Somali forces kill three in attack on IS-linked fighters
- UN identifies 41 Burundi, Gabon troops accused of abuse in CAR
- ISS: Where to from here for the UN in South Sudan?
- Seven dead in Somali/IS clash
- Ethnic cleansing underway in South Sudan: UN Commission
- ISS: Africa pushes for a 2017 ban on nuclear weapons
- US battling for votes to secure South Sudan arms embargo
- Insurgents behead Somali village elders over Islamic tax
- Bomb kills four Somali soldiers as forces mull attack on Islamic State
- Canada extends UN South Sudan deployment
Denel joins forces with global leaders to market geospatial products
by Denel Corporate, 6 December 2016
Denel Integrated Systems and Maritime will team up with Hexagon Geospatial and Geo Data Design to market geospatial products.
Saab receives order for Carl-Gustaf M4
by Saab, 6 December 2016
This is Saab's fourth customer for the system since its launch in late 2014.
Umkhonto missile ready for final testing on frigates
by Denel Corporate, 1 December 2016
Delivery of Denel's Umkhonto surface-to-air missile to an international client has reached an advanced stage, with testing scheduled for early 2017.