Fact file: Surgeons General
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Present and past Surgeons General
SA National Defence Force (1994 – present)
· LTG Vejaynand Indurjith Ramlakan 2005-
· LTG Jurinus Janse van Rensburg 2000-2005
· LTG Davidson Masuku 1997-2000
· LTG Daniel P "Neil" Knobel 1994-1997
SA Defence Force (1957-1994)
· LTG Daniel P "Neil" Knobel 1988-1994
· LTG JN Nieuwoudt 1977-1988
· LTG Colin Cockcroft 1969-1977
· MG Eugene Raymond 1960-1969
- SA Military Health Service not well
- Denel Land Systems delivers ambulances to SANDF
- Defence minister opens Rand Show with a bang
- Surgeon General confident HIV/Aids can be beaten in the SANDF
- Work ahead for SAMHS to improve service
- SAMHS in the forefront of military medical care
- Landmark court ruling for military health service
- South African National Defence Force
- Known contracts awarded for the period June 16 to Friday, August 17, 2012
- SAMHS WO dies
Airbus Defence and Space announces management, organisational changes in Military Aircraft, A400M Business Segment
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 30 January 2015
Fernando Alonso was named head of Military Aircraft at Airbus Defence and Space.
Denel recognises young achievers who excel in maths, science
by Denel Corporate, 30 January 2015
Engineering students with bursaries from Denel were honoured at the Denel Young Achievers event.
Saab signs co-operation agreement with IBD Deisenroth Engineering
by Saab, 30 January 2015
The synergies in the companies' products will allow the co-operation agreement to provide advanced survivability solutions for land, sea and air applications.
High-power wideband jamming antennas
by Poynting Antennas, 29 January 2015
The Poynting Defence and Specialised's range includes the OMNI-A0201 and the OMNI-A0221, which are designed for vehicle-mount applications.
TH180 coming to HAI Heli-Expo
by Safomar Aviation, 28 January 2015
Enstrom will send the flying TH180 to the helicopter show in Orlando, USA, says Safomar Aviation.
South Tyrolean Tetra network for civil protection organisations to be expanded
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 22 January 2015
The Tetra network in South Tyrol, Italy, will replace over 40 analogue communications systems currently used by the civil protection organisations.