Fact file: Surgeons General
Written by defenceWeb , Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Present and past Surgeons General
- Denel Land Systems delivers ambulances to SANDF
- Defence minister opens Rand Show with a bang
- Surgeon General confident HIV/Aids can be beaten in the SANDF
- Work ahead for SAMHS to improve service
- SAMHS in the forefront of military medical care
- Landmark court ruling for military health service
- Known contracts awarded for the period June 16 to Friday, August 17, 2012
- SAMHS WO dies
- Africom holds logistics conference
- Tenders issued for the up to period up to January 13, 2012
Thales unveils unique counter-piracy service solution
by Thales, 31 October 2014
PASTOR is a high-level services solution based on a combination of early warning, prevention and deterrence systems.
Jens Thostrup - new head of PMR Terminals Business and Indirect Sales at Airbus Defence and Space
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 30 October 2014
He replaces Pierre Lopez as head of the Terminals Business and Indirect Sales.
Nautic Africa signs exclusive agency agreement with Doen Pacific
by Nautic Africa, 29 October 2014
Nautic will install water-jet systems at competitive pricing for its customers in the sub-Saharan region.
New-generation Saab surface radar on track, in production
by Saab, 29 October 2014
Production of the first Giraffe 4A system for an undisclosed customer is ongoing at Saab in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Sustained revenue growth, strong order book drive Denel's new growth era
by Denel Corporate, 29 October 2014
The company's financial results for 2013/2014 show revenue growth of 17%, improved profit and the largest multi-year order book in its history.
Saab and Brazil sign contract for Gripen NG
by Saab, 28 October 2014
The defence company will develop and produce 36 Gripen NG fighter aircraft for the Brazilian Air Force.