Fact file: Lt Gen Carlo Gagiano
Written by defenceWeb, Tuesday, 18 November 2008
- SAAF chief to attend war games in Russia next month
- Denel expects Rooivalk production decision later this year
- SAAF chief visiting China
- SAAF Oryx damaged in DRC taxiing incident
- Ex Blue Okavango focuses on regional humanitarian aid
- Big SAAF deployment to SADC regional air exercise
- Saab offering Giraffe radars to meet SAAF’s Project CHUTNEY requirements
- Saab completes Project DESCENT air navigation upgrades for SAAF
- King Air 652 back in SAAF service after extensive refurbishing
- Speech by Mapisa-Nqakula at passing out parade, SAAF basic military training 2015, Hoedspruit, 11 June 2015.
Skynet 5A satellite starts move eastwards
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 28 July 2015
The relocation will extend the Skynet constellation coverage and services, providing near-global military X-band and UHF coverage.
Strong order book, growing profit, diversified product offering confirm Denel as Africa's hi-tech powerhouse
by Denel Corporate, 24 July 2015
The company has an order book of over R35 billion, triple the value of secured orders of a few years ago, and a six-fold annual revenue cover.
Southern African Shipyards leads cost management in African shipbuilding
by 6Sigma Naval Architects, 22 July 2015The company is taking part in two tenders for the South African Navy, and has selected the CostFact system to cover its calculation demands.
Paramount Group supports orphanage, homeless shelter for Mandela Day
by Paramount Group, 21 July 2015The Paramount team assisted the Thusong Children's Orphanage and the MES Kempton City Homeless Shelter.
Denel dogs to sniff out rhino poachers in Kruger
by Denel Corporate, 16 July 2015
Specially trained dogs will be deployed in the nature reserve for the next 18 months, in terms of an agreement between Denel and SANParks.
Denel to offer wide-ranging products to African defence leaders
by Denel Corporate, 6 July 2015
It will exhibit these at the Land Forces Africa conference at the Heartfelt Arena in Thaba-Tshwane today and tomorrow.