Fact file: Chiefs of the SA Army
Written by defenceWeb , Monday, 10 November 2008
SA National Defence Force (1994 – present)
Top stories this week
- Feature: Lockheed Martin’s latest SAAF C-130J offer tied to Defence Review
- Feature: Communications interception device bust highlights the world of non-government spying
- Tempe guards’ assault rifles stolen while on duty
- Tunisia commissions first locally-built warship
- More South African military training asked for by the DRC
Southern Power Products to participate in global testing phase of new engines
by Nautic Africa, 28 August 2015
The company has partnered with Cimco to supply sub-Sahara with an OXE Diesel S-BPU engine, which will be fitted to a Nautic Africa vessel.
Saab's latest Carl-Gustaf M4, AT4 debut at DSEI 2015
by Saab, 27 August 2015
The Carl-Gustaf M4 is compatible with future battlefield technology such as intelligent sighting systems for programmable ammunition.
Saab receives UK orders for Giraffe
by Saab, 25 August 2015
The UK Ministry of Defence has requested additional Giraffe AMB radar systems plus upgrades of the existing systems and equipment.