- Trade union wants SAA cadet programme put on hold
- Aviation biofuel supply chain development for southern Africa
- Human Rights Commission to investigate SAA cadet programme
- Transformation needed in aviation – Gigaba
- Solidarity to approach HRC about SAA cadet programme
- SAA’s new pupil pilot intake all from previously disadvantaged communities
- SAA going green
- New freighter for SAA
- Fuel and time saving navigation procedures operational at Cape Town International
- SAA long-term strategy handed to Minister
Pirate attacks in West Africa to double in 2014
by ParamountGroup, 27 November 2013
Paramount Naval Systems is developing a fleet of multi-role patrol vessels to prevent illegal activity and protect assets and territory.
Poynting presents collapsible LPDA tech
by Poynting Antennas, 26 November 2013
Poynting's wire LPDA design, compared to common rigid constructions, makes compact storage and extremely quick deployment possible.
Thales launches Eiji1, suite of secure mobile telecommunications services for professionals
by Thales, 22 November 2013
The mobile telecommunications suite is designed to provide secure, resilient communications for public and private security missions.