Southern Power Products is poised to sign distributor contracts with Whisper Power, Torqeedo and Humphree.
Following visits to international facilities over the last few months, Southern Power Products is poised to sign distributor contracts with Whisper Power, Torqeedo and Humphree.
"The visits were strategically important for Southern Power to consolidate and complement our product suite with leading technology suppliers to the marine industry," says Jacques Brummer, CEO of Southern Power, adding these new partnerships will help them provide first-class solutions to their clients.
In addition to visiting new potential principals, Southern Power representatives attended a number of seminars and conferences of existing agencies, including OXE and Volvo Penta.
The METS trade show also provided a valuable opportunity to engage with Webasto, Westerbeke, GKN, Marine Diesel and Doen.
Moon Walk Communications
(+27) 87 231 1210
Top stories this week
- Damen and SA Shipyards in the lead to build new Navy hulls
- Transporter rolls on Oliviershoek Pass, loses Olifant main battle tank
- SANDF personnel killed in Naval Base Durban accident
- Five SA Navy vessels in Durban for Armed Forces Day, but no frigate
- Mapisa-Nqakula has ordered an investigation into military deployment at SONA
- Egypt receives second Mistral class vessel; first Gowind floated
- DCNS completes Egypt’s first Gowind corvette
- Egypt formally receives first Mistral class vessel
- France sinks Japanese, German bids to win A$50 billion Australian subs deal
- Egypt begins local construction of first Gowind corvette
- Egypt eyeing more arms contracts with France
- Egypt approves 3.3 billion euro military loan from France
- Egypt continues defence spending spree
- Egypt signs Mistral contract with France
- Egypt interested in more corvettes
Saab partners with Hindustan Aeronautics for transfer of technology
by Saab, 20 February 2017
Saab Grintek Defence and HAL's Avionics Division have signed a contract to deliver transfer of technology between SA and India.
Alaris Antennas experiences unprecedented success with DF-A0037
by Alaris Antennas, 17 February 2017
The DF-A0037 is a vehicle and marine-based direction-finding antenna solution suitable for rugged applications.
Successful launch, delivery of 27m ferry
by Nautic Africa, 17 February 2017
Nautic celebrates the launch of the first 27m ferry for its partners in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, CITRANS.