East Libya loses helicopter, two dead
A military official for the eastern-based forces said it was not clear if the helicopter was shot down or crashed because of a technical fault. The forces lost contact with the helicopter on Friday.
Forces loyal to Khalifa Haftar, head of the Libyan National Army (LNA), have repeatedly clashed in the central desert region in recent weeks with rival brigades.
The LNA has been extending its control west over the past few months, after largely defeating Islamist-dominated opponents in the eastern city of Benghazi.
- South Sudan rebels say seize four oil workers, demand firm's exit
- Libya's NOC says expects to regain Es Sider, Ras Lanuf oil ports
- East Libyan army takes rivals' final holdout in southwest Benghazi
- Italy seeks to bolster Libya migrant deal as arrivals surge
- Italy evacuates 22 Libyans wounded in fighting at oil ports
- Armed faction takes over rival compound in heavy Tripoli fighting
- East Libya forces regain control of oil ports
- UN hears of human rights violations amid fighting in Libya
- Russia appears to deploy forces in Egypt, eyes on Libya
- Benghazi battle resumes with losses to East Libyan forces
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.