Three new air transport services providers for US Africa Command
In a notice published on the DoD website on February 6, the army said Berry Aviation, Airlift Group and Erickson Helicopter were awarded indefinite delivery, fixed contracts with a combined face value of $518,075,473. The contracts, which took effect on 1 February 2017, will be valid until January 31, 2018.
On February 1, the US Naval Supply Systems Command Fleet Logistics Centre awarded the Central Texas College (CTC) a $26,837,630 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide lower level vocational and technical degree and certificate programs the Central Command and the Africa Command areas of responsibility.
CTC will also provide educational support services for the Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force and Coast Guard within the two command areas for a period of 54-months.
Some of the work will be performed at 'downrange' locations that include Djibouti, the Egyptian Sinai, Afghanistan and several other US allied countries in the Middle East.
- Zimbabwe opposition demands UN-conducted vote
- DR Congo forces targeting civilians, denying peacekeepers access
- Shrinking budget hits SA Navy operations
- South Sudan government to blame for famine, still buying arms – UN report
- UN hears of human rights violations amid fighting in Libya
- Mutilated bodies discovered in Burundi
- UN Western Sahara envoy offers to resign
- ISS: Why policing is key for Africa’s peace and development
- West Africa can serve as a model for preventive diplomacy – UN political chief
- U.N. chief urges Burundi parties to participate in peace talks
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.