defenceWeb is Africa's largest dedicated defence and security news service.
Established in 2008, it is the premier online African defence and security new publication, reaching an audience of over 100 000 individual readers every month.
It offers defence professionals, specialists interested in defence matters in Africa, media and the general public a consolidated source for news, information, research and insight. For companies, it provides a visible platform from which to access Africa's defence and security market.
Our focus audience is the key opinion former and decision maker in the military, defence industry, Cabinet, officialdom, academia and the media.
- Daily news at www.defenceweb.co.za
- Daily no-cost newsletter delivered to your e-mail inbox
- An Android and iPad/iPhone application for handheld devices and tablets
Opportunities for your business
- Broad Advertising:
Place your brand front of mind to thousands of readers and key decision-makers every day
- Virtual Press Office:
Make the industry aware of product launches and
significant news events on a far-reaching platform
- Portal Sponsorship:
Select your target audience by placing your advertising banners
on our specific portals, isolating your current and intended markets
Team up with defenceWeb as we engage with the industry at key events, functions and occasions
326 Rivonia Boulevard,
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 807 3294
Fax+27 (0) 11 807 2020
defenceWeb, part of the ITWeb family, can be visited at www.defenceweb.co.za
- SA Air Force celebrates first African female C-130 commander
- New boss for 7 Med Battalion Group
- No more drones for Kruger
- Drakensberg C-47TP crash investigation completed and reviewed
- Success and tragedy for Kruger rangers
- Farm attacks and murders debated in Free State legislature
- Denel going back to court for legal ruling on Denel Asia joint venture
- Armed Forces Day events in Durban and Port Elizabeth cost R50 million plus
- Russian Naval Task Force surprises Cape Town
- Navy heroes who died attempting to save lives in Durban to be recognised
Denel seeks closure on legality of Denel Asia JV
by Denel Corporate, 24 March 2017
The company has applied to the High Court of SA for an order declaring it obtained approval to form a joint venture with VR Laser Asia.
TactiCall system has quality, performance recognised by certification
by Saab, 23 March 2017
The Airwave certificate allows Saab to install and operate the TactiCall Dispatcher products at any UK customer using Airwave.
Saab receives order for AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP
by Saab, 22 March 2017
The AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP are lightweight, man-portable, fully disposable weapons characterised by ease of use and handling.