defenceWeb is Africa's largest dedicated defence and security news service.
Established in 2008, it is the premier online African defence and security new publication, reaching an audience of over 100 000 individual readers every month.
It offers defence professionals, specialists interested in defence matters in Africa, media and the general public a consolidated source for news, information, research and insight. For companies, it provides a visible platform from which to access Africa's defence and security market.
Our focus audience is the key opinion former and decision maker in the military, defence industry, Cabinet, officialdom, academia and the media.
- Daily news at www.defenceweb.co.za
- Daily no-cost newsletter delivered to your e-mail inbox
- An Android and iPad/iPhone application for handheld devices and tablets
Opportunities for your business
- Broad Advertising:
Place your brand front of mind to thousands of readers and key decision-makers every day
- Virtual Press Office:
Make the industry aware of product launches and
significant news events on a far-reaching platform
- Portal Sponsorship:
Select your target audience by placing your advertising banners
on our specific portals, isolating your current and intended markets
Team up with defenceWeb as we engage with the industry at key events, functions and occasions
326 Rivonia Boulevard,
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 807 3294
Fax+27 (0) 11 807 2020
defenceWeb, part of the ITWeb family, can be visited at www.defenceweb.co.za
Top stories this week
- Two soldiers killed in fresh Ivory Coast unrest
- Ivory Coast begins paying bonuses to mutinous soldiers
- Amatola departs on epic European adventure
- Navy battles Cape mountain fires
- Deal apparently reached with Ivory Coast mutineers
- Denel struggling to find new orders for Seeker 400
- More German soldiers – and helicopters – going to UN mission in Mali
- Reserve Force to be updated and revitalised
- Government publication maintains CSANDF has a reaction force
- Mutinying soldiers free Ivory Coast defence minister and others
Denel on track to meet contract with Namibia
by Denel Corporate, 20 January 2017
The defence company will deliver armoured patrol vehicles and light-weight remote weapon systems to Namibia within the next four months.
Airbus sells its shares in Atlas Elektronik
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 13 January 2017
The company has entered into an agreement to sell its 49% share in Atlas Elektronik Group to thyssenkrupp.
Thales to equip the French forces with Spy'Ranger mini reconnaissance UAVs
by Thales, 10 January 2017
The mini surveillance and reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle has been chosen by the French Defence Procurement Agency.