Press release issued by Imperial Armour VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
Already, an order has been received by Commander of Engineering Corp, Saif Al Jaber – UAE Armed Forces, to test Imperial Armour's EOD Suit in Abu Dhabi.
An incredible future lies ahead for Imperial Armour.
- Libyan raids herald bolder Arab action as U.S. role wavers
- Egypt, UAE carried out Tripoli air strikes -U.S. officials
- Imperial Armour opens new Johannesburg office
- Imperial Armour launches shock bags and belt at IFSEC
- Injured Indian fishermen seek compensation from Pentagon after shooting
- Aerial ID card renewal: UAE to use drones for government services
- UAE convicts 30 Emiratis, Egyptians over Brotherhood ties
- UAE begins trial of Egyptians, Emiratis over Brotherhood ties
- Imperial Armour showcasing exclusive anti-stab vest
- Imperial Armour EOD suit debuts at IDEX
Global defence trends to be discussed at conference hosted by Denel
by Denel Corporate, 15 September 2014
The inaugural Denel Aerospace and Defence Conference will offer intense discussions on the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Reutech equipped for Project Biro
by Reutech, 15 September 2014
The company is able to supply equipment and services to the SA Navy programme for the procurement of offshore and inshore patrol vessels.
NATO milestone - RRS delivers first major export order on product level
by Reutech, 12 September 2014
All five RSR 210Ns from Reutech Radar Systems have been fully accepted into the Royal Norwegian Navy.
Poynting Antennas delivers high quality antenna solutions for global communications market
by Poynting Antennas, 12 September 2014
The company will exhibit at AAD in SA this month, and at the AOC and Milcom shows in the United States in October.
Nautic SA donates R50 000 to Lawhill Maritime Centre
by Nautic Africa, 12 September 2014
The company donated R50 000 to the centre, which offers a maritime education programme for over 120 students.
Cybicom Atlas Defence is all systems go for AAD 2014
by Cybicom Atlas Defence, 9 September 2014
CAD will be joined by one of its shareholders, Atlas Elektronik - from Germany - in a combined stand.