Press release issued by Imperial Armour VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
Already, an order has been received by Commander of Engineering Corp, Saif Al Jaber – UAE Armed Forces, to test Imperial Armour's EOD Suit in Abu Dhabi.
An incredible future lies ahead for Imperial Armour.
Top stories this week
- Four Cabinet ministers show support for anti-rhino poaching operations
- Feature: Lockheed Martin’s latest SAAF C-130J offer tied to Defence Review
- Feature: Communications interception device bust highlights the world of non-government spying
- Tempe guards’ assault rifles stolen while on duty
- Tunisia commissions first locally-built warship
- Seeker II UAV shot down in Yemen
- Car bomb targeting UAE officials kills 3 Somali soldiers in Mogadishu
- UAE donates more vehicles to Somali security forces
- Somalia receives armoured vehicles from UAE
- UAE says stands by Egypt in campaign against militants in Libya
- Bombs explode near Egyptian, UAE embassies in Libyan capital
- Libyan raids herald bolder Arab action as U.S. role wavers
- Egypt, UAE carried out Tripoli air strikes -U.S. officials
- Imperial Armour opens new Johannesburg office
- Imperial Armour launches shock bags and belt at IFSEC
Southern Power Products to participate in global testing phase of new engines
by Nautic Africa, 28 August 2015
The company has partnered with Cimco to supply sub-Sahara with an OXE Diesel S-BPU engine, which will be fitted to a Nautic Africa vessel.
Saab's latest Carl-Gustaf M4, AT4 debut at DSEI 2015
by Saab, 27 August 2015
The Carl-Gustaf M4 is compatible with future battlefield technology such as intelligent sighting systems for programmable ammunition.
Saab receives UK orders for Giraffe
by Saab, 25 August 2015
The UK Ministry of Defence has requested additional Giraffe AMB radar systems plus upgrades of the existing systems and equipment.