Press release issued by Imperial Armour VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
Already, an order has been received by Commander of Engineering Corp, Saif Al Jaber – UAE Armed Forces, to test Imperial Armour's EOD Suit in Abu Dhabi.
An incredible future lies ahead for Imperial Armour.
Top stories this week
- Airbus talking to SAAF on A400M, A330MRTT and C295
- South African remotely piloted aircraft regulations become operational on July 1
- All is not well in the Department of Military Veterans - DA
- Mapisa-Nqakula wishes for a defence budget that is two percent of GDP
- Problem areas for Seriti Commission named by retired police general
- UAE says stands by Egypt in campaign against militants in Libya
- Bombs explode near Egyptian, UAE embassies in Libyan capital
- Libyan raids herald bolder Arab action as U.S. role wavers
- Egypt, UAE carried out Tripoli air strikes -U.S. officials
- Imperial Armour opens new Johannesburg office
- Imperial Armour launches shock bags and belt at IFSEC
- Injured Indian fishermen seek compensation from Pentagon after shooting
- Aerial ID card renewal: UAE to use drones for government services
- UAE convicts 30 Emiratis, Egyptians over Brotherhood ties
- UAE begins trial of Egyptians, Emiratis over Brotherhood ties
Paramount's Anti-Poaching and K9 Academy scoops top global, South African awards for best PR campaign
by Paramount Group, 22 May 2015
The company was awarded a Gold Sabre in the Geographic Category for Africa for Paramount's K9 Anti-Poaching Awareness Campaign.
Saab receives order for artillery ammunition
by Saab, 20 May 2015
Work on the SEK 114 million order will be performed by Saab's subsidiary, Saab Bofors Dynamics Switzerland.
Airbus Defence and Space launches satellite data management solution for machine-to-machine networks
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 5 May 2015
The satellite data management solution for machine-to-machine networks provides visibility and control of satellite data in a single multi-device solution.
Upgraded PS-05/A radar gives Gripen C/D extended performance, operating range
by Saab, 29 April 2015
The PS-05/A Mk4's hardware configuration with a new radar back-end gives improved radar performance and operational range, says Saab.
Saab signs contract with Brazil on weapon acquisition for Gripen NG
by Saab, 28 April 2015
The total order value for the Gripen NG weapon acquisition by the Brazilian Ministry of Defence is approximately $245 million.
Nautic Africa acquires Anchor Boat Shop
by Nautic Africa, 24 April 2015
Established nearly 80 years ago, the boat producer holds the exclusive rights for Yamaha engine sales in Africa.