Press release issued by Imperial Armour VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
Already, an order has been received by Commander of Engineering Corp, Saif Al Jaber – UAE Armed Forces, to test Imperial Armour's EOD Suit in Abu Dhabi.
An incredible future lies ahead for Imperial Armour.
- Libyan raids herald bolder Arab action as U.S. role wavers
- Egypt, UAE carried out Tripoli air strikes -U.S. officials
- Imperial Armour opens new Johannesburg office
- Imperial Armour launches shock bags and belt at IFSEC
- Injured Indian fishermen seek compensation from Pentagon after shooting
- Aerial ID card renewal: UAE to use drones for government services
- UAE convicts 30 Emiratis, Egyptians over Brotherhood ties
- UAE begins trial of Egyptians, Emiratis over Brotherhood ties
- Imperial Armour showcasing exclusive anti-stab vest
- Imperial Armour EOD suit debuts at IDEX
Saab Grintek Defence partners with Specialist Maritime Services
by Saab, 28 August 2014
Saab will advise on the oil and gas industry C4I operational systems expansion in Africa.
New MD 530G Scout Attack Helicopter
by Safomar Aviation, 27 August 2014
MD Helicopters successfully completed the Live Fire Qualification Exercises for its new MD 530G Scout Attack Helicopter.
Kelvin Hughes to co-exhibit with ECM Technologies at AAD 2014
by ECM Technologies, 26 August 2014
The international company will join its exclusive land-based security systems representative in SA, at Africa, Aerospace and Defence 2014.
Revolutionary aircraft showcasing Africa's advanced aerospace capability takes to skies
by Paramount Group, 21 August 2014
Ninety-eight percent of all 6 000 parts of the AHRLAC aircraft were designed and produced locally by the engineering team, says Paramount Group.
South African launch: INTENS Image Intensifier tube, 4G Night Vision standard
by ECM Technologies, 21 August 2014
Developed by PHOTONIS, the tube is a multi-mission night vision tool, and will be unveiled at Africa Aerospace and Defence in September.
US-Africa Summit 2014: Africa on the agenda or too little too late?
by Paramount Group, 20 August 2014
A revitalised viewpoint on Africa, and its challenges and opportunities for investors, should take centre stage at US-Africa Summit 2014, says Paramount Group.