Press release issued by Imperial Armour VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
Already, an order has been received by Commander of Engineering Corp, Saif Al Jaber – UAE Armed Forces, to test Imperial Armour's EOD Suit in Abu Dhabi.
An incredible future lies ahead for Imperial Armour.
- Bombs explode near Egyptian, UAE embassies in Libyan capital
- Libyan raids herald bolder Arab action as U.S. role wavers
- Egypt, UAE carried out Tripoli air strikes -U.S. officials
- Imperial Armour opens new Johannesburg office
- Imperial Armour launches shock bags and belt at IFSEC
- Injured Indian fishermen seek compensation from Pentagon after shooting
- Aerial ID card renewal: UAE to use drones for government services
- UAE convicts 30 Emiratis, Egyptians over Brotherhood ties
- UAE begins trial of Egyptians, Emiratis over Brotherhood ties
- Imperial Armour showcasing exclusive anti-stab vest
South Tyrolean Tetra network for civil protection organisations to be expanded
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 22 January 2015
The Tetra network in South Tyrol, Italy, will replace over 40 analogue communications systems currently used by the civil protection organisations.
Driving change, diversity in the maritime world
by Nautic Africa, 22 January 2015
The perception of the maritime industry as a male-dominated industry is set to change, says Nautic Africa.
Airbus Defence and Space to build Tetra radio system for Lebanese security forces
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 21 January 2015
The company was awarded a contract by the Ministry of Interior of Lebanon for a Terrestrial Trunked Radio communication system.
Saab, Damen team up for Walrus future submarine replacement programme
by Saab, 20 January 2015
The companies will work together in pursuit of the potential Walrus-class submarine replacement programme for the Netherlands.
EUNAVFOR, CMF, NATO confirmed to speak at African Maritime Security Summit
by IQPC, 19 January 2015
The EU Naval Force's Operation, NATO's Ocean Shield and the Combined Maritime Forces' representatives will attend the summit next month.
Operator of Finnish nationwide Tetra network VIRVE once again relies on Airbus Defence and Space
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 15 December 2014
Finland continues to invest in Tetra technology to guarantee users uninterrupted network performance and quality of service.