Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
DSI successfully concludes African military contract
by Decisive Solutions International, 21 November 2014
Decisive Solutions International delivered the advisory services contract to the military of an African government six months ahead of time.
New radar ensures superiority of Eurofighter
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 21 November 2014
Airbus Defence and Space is playing a major role in the development and integration of the Captor-E radar.
The Atlantis Group extends Aviation business depth
by Atlantis Corporation, 19 November 2014
The dedicated aviation company, known as Atlantis Aviation, will serve new opportunities in the SADEC region.
Airbus Defence and Space awarded EUR13m periscope maintenance facility for India
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 19 November 2014
The company's Optronics business unit will deliver a periscope maintenance facility in Delhi for the Indian Ministry of Defence.
MD Helicopters awarded $5.1m logistics support contract for MD 530F primary training aircraft in service with Saudi Arabian National Guard
by Safomar Aviation, 19 November 2014
The company will support the MD 530F primary training helicopter fleet currently in service with the Saudi Arabian National Guard.
Saab receives missile subsystems order
by Saab, 11 November 2014
The company has signed a contract comprising missile subsystems amounting to approximately MSEK 250.