Press release issued by DCD
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- ISS: Taking stock of conflict around the continent
- Berry Aviation awarded another US military airlift contract for Africa
- Crack down on illegal fishing to protect millions of workers in W.Africa
- ISS: Seven trends shaping the future of peace and security in Africa
- African youth blame politicians for conflicts, crises: U.N. poll
- ISS: Children, not terrorists
- India talking to African countries on HAL Light Combat Helicopter
- Total deaths in African conflicts drop but flare-ups still feared
- Africa's Great Green Wall could halt youth migration, extremism - experts
- ISS: Beyond the ICC - how international criminal justice can thrive in Africa
Denel vindicated as high court dismisses with punitive costs LMT minority shareholders' business rescue application
by Denel Corporate, 28 July 2016
The application for business rescue brought to the North Gauteng High Court as an urgent matter by some LMT shareholders was dismissed with costs.
Williams takes the lead in Formula One with Thales cyber security solutions
by Thales, 22 July 2016
Thales will deliver cyber security solutions for real-time global telemetry transmission to Williams Martini Racing and Williams Advanced Engineering.
First batch of Denel vehicles shipped to UAE client
by Denel Corporate, 20 July 2016
The RG31 is a Mobile Mortar Platform that is regarded for its 4x4 capabilities, mobility and the protection it offers against anti-tank mines and explosive devices.