Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
- Nigerian Navy to take part in Australian international fleet review
Thales unveils unique counter-piracy service solution
by Thales, 31 October 2014
PASTOR is a high-level services solution based on a combination of early warning, prevention and deterrence systems.
Jens Thostrup - new head of PMR Terminals Business and Indirect Sales at Airbus Defence and Space
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 30 October 2014
He replaces Pierre Lopez as head of the Terminals Business and Indirect Sales.
Nautic Africa signs exclusive agency agreement with Doen Pacific
by Nautic Africa, 29 October 2014
Nautic will install water-jet systems at competitive pricing for its customers in the sub-Saharan region.
New-generation Saab surface radar on track, in production
by Saab, 29 October 2014
Production of the first Giraffe 4A system for an undisclosed customer is ongoing at Saab in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Sustained revenue growth, strong order book drive Denel's new growth era
by Denel Corporate, 29 October 2014
The company's financial results for 2013/2014 show revenue growth of 17%, improved profit and the largest multi-year order book in its history.
Saab and Brazil sign contract for Gripen NG
by Saab, 28 October 2014
The defence company will develop and produce 36 Gripen NG fighter aircraft for the Brazilian Air Force.