Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
Top stories this week
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
- Nigerian Navy to take part in Australian international fleet review
Airbus Defence and Space successfully develops Swiss soldier engagement system to level necessary for series production
by Cassidian, 1 August 2014
The company has successfully developed the Swiss soldier engagement system to the level necessary for series production.
Seeker 400 passes vital round of testing conducted by Denel
by Denel Corporate, 1 August 2014
Denel's unmanned aerial vehicle system successfully completed the second round of flights tests at the Alkantpan range in the Northern Cape.
Airbus Defence and Space completes P-3 Orion modernisation programme for Brazilian Air Force
by Cassidian, 31 July 2014
The company has modernised a total of 12 P-3 Orions, nine for the Brazilian Air Force and three for the Spanish Air Force.