Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Boeing to supply mission systems for AHRLAC
- Nautic Africa signs R350 million ferry contract
- Paramount opens vehicle factory in Kazakhstan
- Nautic donates RHIB to Sanparks
- Paramount and Navantia sign naval MoU
- Nelspruit magistrate praises dog’s involvement in apprehending rhino poachers
- Paramount to distribute Griffon Hoverwork hovercraft
- Paramount growing dog training academy
- Iraqi EC635 Stand Alone Weapon System, Ingwe contract concluded
- Paramount acquires DCD Protected Mobility’s Isando facility
South African defence company opens largest armoured vehicle factory in Central Asia
by Paramount Group, 28 April 2016
The South African-based global defence and aerospace business has opened an armoured vehicle factory in Kazakhstan.
Boeing and Paramount to collaborate on light multi-role aircraft
by Paramount Group, 25 April 2016
The advanced, high performance, reconnaissance light aircraft is designed to incorporate advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
Chairman of Paramount Group calls for affordable defence solutions at global aerospace summit
by Paramount Group, 21 April 2016
Defence budgets are under pressure at a time when threat levels are higher than they've been in years, says Paramount Group chairman Ivor Ichikowitz.