Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
- Nigerian Navy to take part in Australian international fleet review
Airbus Defence and Space's Security Data Fusion System for Finnish Air Force has passed Factory Acceptance Test
by Cassidian, 17 July 2014
The Multi-Sensor Tracking System for the Finnish Armed Forces has successfully passed the Factory Acceptance Test on schedule.
Airbus Defence and Space provides secure radio communications during FIFA World Cup in Brazil
by Cassidian, 16 July 2014
Tetrapol technology formed the backbone of communication for the federal and state police forces to ensure security at the FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Embraer to partner with Saab in joint programme management for Brazil's F-X2 Project
by Saab, 16 July 2014
The companies will jointly manage the F-X2 Project for the Brazilian Air Force, pursuant to the selection of the Gripen NG as Brazil's next-generation fighter ...