Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
- Nigerian Navy to take part in Australian international fleet review
- Australia to ease sanctions on reforming Myanmar
- ADM DMO/Industry team of the Year Award for Excellence 2013 winners
- MTU South Africa (Pty) Limited Celebrates 1500 Engines With DCD Protected Mobility
- Springbuck IV variants by May 2013
Saab's annual report 2013 available on the corporate Web site
by saab, 7 March 2014
Saab presents annual report 2013
Poynting offers custom antenna solutions
by Poynting Antennas, 7 March 2014
The company's Defence and Specialised Division focues on design, development, manufacture and sales of antennas and related RF equipment.
Denel tells Parliament of its 'transition from good to great'
by Denel Corporate, 27 February 2014
The company has achieved a successful financial turnaround and has a strong record of delivery on major products and projects .