Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Australian sail training ship arrives in Mother City
- Australian sailing ship to visit Cape Town
- Australian Navy vessel visits Mauritius
- Australian frigate visits Cape Town on commemoration tour
- East African country orders Springbuck armoured vehicles
- Paramount acquires DCD Protected Mobility’s Isando facility
- Australia opens tender for next-generation ground combat vehicle
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
Saab receives order for Carl-Gustaf ammunition
by Saab, 25 November 2015
The defence company received an ammunition order for its Carl-Gustaf man-portable weapon system, to be delivered during 2016-2017.
Saab Grintek Defence to provide communication management system for Saab Airborne Surveillance System
by Saab, 20 November 2015
The UAE and Saab signed a $1.27 billion contract for the provision of advanced surveillance aircraft, which includes the AviCom Communications Management System.
Denel voices strong support for growth of aerotropolis in Gauteng
by Denel Corporate, 19 November 2015
The growth of an airport city' in Ekurhuleni will bring benefits to industry and hi-tech manufacturing in the province, says Denel.