Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
Top stories this week
- Australian Navy vessel visits Mauritius
- Australian frigate visits Cape Town on commemoration tour
- East African country orders Springbuck armoured vehicles
- Paramount acquires DCD Protected Mobility’s Isando facility
- Australia opens tender for next-generation ground combat vehicle
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
Thales secures Oman's newest airports in Muscat, Salalah
by Thales, 1 September 2015
The Ministry of Transport & Communications of Oman chose Thales to deploy an integrated security solution at the airports.
Airbus Defence and Space upgrades Tetra digital radio network at Vattenfall Europe Mining in Cottbus to the latest standard
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 1 September 2015
Airbus Defence and Space, through reseller PBIT, upgraded the network at Vattenfall Europe Mining to the latest Release 7.0 standard.
Southern Power Products to participate in global testing phase of new engines
by Nautic Africa, 28 August 2015
The company has partnered with Cimco to supply sub-Sahara with an OXE Diesel S-BPU engine, which will be fitted to a Nautic Africa vessel.