Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
Airbus Defence and Space announces management, organisational changes in Military Aircraft, A400M Business Segment
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 30 January 2015
Fernando Alonso was named head of Military Aircraft at Airbus Defence and Space.
Denel recognises young achievers who excel in maths, science
by Denel Corporate, 30 January 2015
Engineering students with bursaries from Denel were honoured at the Denel Young Achievers event.
Saab signs co-operation agreement with IBD Deisenroth Engineering
by Saab, 30 January 2015
The synergies in the companies' products will allow the co-operation agreement to provide advanced survivability solutions for land, sea and air applications.
High-power wideband jamming antennas
by Poynting Antennas, 29 January 2015
The Poynting Defence and Specialised's range includes the OMNI-A0201 and the OMNI-A0221, which are designed for vehicle-mount applications.
TH180 coming to HAI Heli-Expo
by Safomar Aviation, 28 January 2015
Enstrom will send the flying TH180 to the helicopter show in Orlando, USA, says Safomar Aviation.
South Tyrolean Tetra network for civil protection organisations to be expanded
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 22 January 2015
The Tetra network in South Tyrol, Italy, will replace over 40 analogue communications systems currently used by the civil protection organisations.