Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Australia opens tender for next-generation ground combat vehicle
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
A first in environmentally-conscious vessel technology from Veecraft Marine
by Nautic Africa, 26 March 2015
The company is pioneering the development of hybrid-propulsion technology in the South African maritime market.
Philippines Air Force takes delivery of its first C295
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 24 March 2015
The C295 from Airbus Defence and Space will play a key role in the modernisation of the force's transport fleet.
PM of Malaysia witnesses official handover of first Airbus A400M to Royal Malaysian Air Force
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 23 March 2015
The RMAF received its first of four Airbus A400M military transport aircraft, in the presence of Malaysian PM, Dato' Seri Najib Razak.
Airbus Defence and Space selects Arianespace to launch EDRS-C satellite
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 20 March 2015
The second SpaceDataHighway stationary satellite will be launched on Ariane 5, built by Airbus Defence and Space.
Atlantis appoints dynamic new CEO Terence Dumont
by Atlantis Corporation, 19 March 2015
The Atlantis Defence Division has named Terence Dumont as its chief executive officer.
Denel moving into civil security on the African continent
by Denel Corporate, 19 March 2015
The company has teamed up with Aviation Co-ordination Services to provide secure hold baggage screening services at African airports.