Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
Operator of Finnish nationwide Tetra network VIRVE once again relies on Airbus Defence and Space
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 15 December 2014Finland continues to invest in Tetra technology to guarantee users uninterrupted network performance and quality of service.
Airbus Defence and Space reveals Tetrapol evolution path towards mission-critical broadband standard
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 12 December 2014
The 4G-ready Tetrapol technology adds broadband capabilities via dual-mode platforms.
The Swedish Defence Materiel Administration has signed an agreement with Airbus Defence and Space on Tetra upgrades
by AIRBUS Defence & Space, 11 December 2014
Airbus Defence and Space has signed a three-year care agreement with the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration.
Poynting moves offices
by Poynting Antennas, 11 December 2014
Poynting Defence and Specialised moved premises to new offices in the N1 Business Park in Centurion.
Saab to supply new-generation AT4 to the French armed forces
by Saab, 11 December 2014
The company has been awarded the contract by the French Ministry of Defence procurement branch, the Direction Générale de l'Armement.
Enstrom offers factory standard technical training course in Africa
by Safomar Aviation, 8 December 2014
The course was presented in co-operation with Safomar Aviation, the sole distributor of the Enstrom helicopter range in Africa.