Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
Top stories this week
- Paramount acquires DCD Protected Mobility’s Isando facility
- Australia opens tender for next-generation ground combat vehicle
- Australian navy seizes heroin worth $158 mln near east Africa
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
Nautic Africa acquires Anchor Boat Shop
by Nautic Africa, 24 April 2015
Established nearly 80 years ago, the boat producer holds the exclusive rights for Yamaha engine sales in Africa.
Saab receives order on Ceros 200 from Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization
by Saab, 17 April 2015
The Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization will buy the tracking system for approximately SEK 145 million.
More than just IFE - Thales expands its offer into InFlyt Experience
by Thales, 17 April 2015
Thales will reshape its in-flight entertainment and connectivity activities into Thales InFlyt Experience.
Nautic Africa service portfolio expanded to include quayside facility management services
by Nautic Africa, 17 April 2015
The maritime company has added quayside facility management to its portfolio, commencing with management of the Hamlet Quay.
Denel brings strong offerings in missiles, turrets, aviation technology
by Denel Corporate, 16 April 2015
Attendees to the international defence and security expo can review progress on the development of the A-Darter air-to-air missile from Denel.
Saab, Embraer establish partnership for joint programme management for Brazil's F-X2 Project
by Saab, 16 April 2015
The companies will collaborate on a joint programme management service for Brazil's F-X2 Project.