Press release issued by DCD VISIT OUR PRESS OFFICE
The Essington Lewis Trophy is named in honour of Essington Lewis, a prominent industrialist who was heavily involved in Australia’s preparations for World War II.
Thank you to Chemring Aust. AVM (ret) Errol McMormack for acting as our representative and collecting this award on our behalf.
Credit and thanks for making this award possible goes to the DMO & Industry team as well as our teams.
Top stories this week
- Home Affairs sets up team to look at visa regulation implementation
- ISS: Prosecuting Kenyatta - damned if you do, damned if you don't
- Paramount establishes Paramount Aerospace Azerbaijan
- Three rhinos shot every day in South Africa
- Specialist training needed if Army is to contribute more to counter-poaching
- DCD and Mekahog unveil Ikri APC in Nigeria
- Indian Ocean Rim Association meets in Durban
- Search for MH370 to be most expensive in aviation history
- Australia to buy U.S. Triton drones to secure Indian Ocean resources
- Boeing wins $2.1 billion contract for 16 more P-8 spy planes
- Australia to buy eight Boeing Poseidon maritime patrol jets for $3.6 billion
- Husky 2G makes the blast and ballistic test grade
- US Army receives final Husky vehicles from DCD
- Nigerian Navy ship visits Cape Town en route to Australia’s international fleet review
- Nigerian Navy to take part in Australian international fleet review
Saab wins LEDS-50 MK2 launch order
by Saab, 18 September 2014
The LEDS-50 MK2 provides additional protection to the vehicle and crew by detecting the presence of latest generation laser threats.
Denel positive about participating at 8th Africa Aerospace and Defence show
by Denel Corporate, 18 September 2014
The company aims to reconfirm its leadership within the hi-tech aerospace and defence markets in Africa.
Through-life support communication systems
by Reutech, 18 September 2014
The demonstrations of an integrated communications on the move platform will take place at AAD 2014.
Global defence trends to be discussed at conference hosted by Denel
by Denel Corporate, 15 September 2014
The inaugural Denel Aerospace and Defence Conference will offer intense discussions on the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Reutech equipped for Project Biro
by Reutech, 15 September 2014
The company is able to supply equipment and services to the SA Navy programme for the procurement of offshore and inshore patrol vessels.
NATO milestone - RRS delivers first major export order on product level
by Reutech, 12 September 2014
All five RSR 210Ns from Reutech Radar Systems have been fully accepted into the Royal Norwegian Navy.